Help! Auto reconnect fails when different network device is used

MT4 works at reconnecting when connection fails, only if its utilizing *the same device* to reconnect. Sometimes fails to reconnect automatically even if its the same device. We still have to manually reconnect, which is not viable for me. I live in a place where the connection  is really unstable. I want it to reconnect using the phone tethering when the cable modem dies (which happens every day).

Using Debian. Figured just restarting mt4 with a script or an EA would work but thats a way to lose money. Want a method which works without having to reload the whole thing, as I'm sure reloading mt4 will end up making me lose money in the process some day.

1. How do you alter the inner re connection configuration of the whole MT4 application so that it reconnects when the connection is up period, not just when the connection is up with the same device on which it was before it disconnected so that it works correctly all the time every time?

2. Wheres a working auto reconnect to broker EA on connection fail? Any ideas?

FXBlue thing didnt work .

3. How do you deal with the dcs?

Stop trying to kludge things. Get a VPS, put the terminal there. Connection problems fixed.

whroeder1:
Stop trying to kludge things. Get a VPS, put the terminal there. Connection problems fixed.
No VPS on demo.

nadiawicket:
No VPS on demo.
Get a real VPS running windows server with your own remote login and you can run whatever you like.

Thanks.