Problem with OrderSend

Hi ...

I am trying to develop an EA I am having problems with "OrderSend". I do not understand programming language very much, I've already tried a lot of solutions and I did not find ... But it does not work. The message

"return value of 'OrderSend' should be checked"

appears ... It contains no errors, however no position is open during tests ... When testing with the demo account I'm not having success. The test runs and no position is opened at any time.

Attached is an example of the "mt5" file of a simple EA that should open position whenever "Open [1] <Close [1]".

Can someone help me by indicating the necessary adjustments I should make?

I test it on

BOVESPA (Brazil)

WINJ17

Demo Account

Metatrade 5

Can someone help me?

Thank's

Files:

Tiberio:
Hi ...

I am trying to develop an EA I am having problems with "OrderSend". I do not understand programming language very much, I've already tried a lot of solutions and I did not find ... But it does not work. The message

"return value of 'OrderSend' should be checked"

appears ... It contains no errors, however no position is open during tests ... When testing with the demo account I'm not having success. The test runs and no position is opened at any time.

Attached is an example of the "mt5" file of a simple EA that should open position whenever "Open [1] <Close [1]".

Can someone help me by indicating the necessary adjustments I should make?

I test it on

BOVESPA (Brazil)

WINJ17

Demo Account

Metatrade 5

Can someone help me?

Thank's

Try to put a int variable before ordersend function
something like:
int x = OrderSend(...);
Maybe it could help

Reason: