Draw indicator behind chart

Is it possible to draw an indicator (such as DRAW_BARS style) behind the chart rather than on top of it?

I.e. is there a way to specify zOrder for indicator (rather than for objects)?

This article could help you
Studying the CCanvas Class. How to Draw Transparent Objects
Studying the CCanvas Class. How to Draw Transparent Objects
  • Vladimir Karputov
  • www.mql5.com
Do you need more than awkward graphics of moving averages? Do you want to draw something more beautiful than a simple filled rectangle in your terminal? Attractive graphics can be drawn in the terminal. This can be implemented through the CСanvas class, which is used for creating custom graphics. With this class you can implement transparency, blend colors and produce the illusion of transparency by means of overlapping and blending colors.

Thanks for the tip, but it looks like the "chart in foreground" is a binary option - when set all "on-chart" indicators get painted before the chart does.  I am looking for a way to move a single indicator's painting order behind the chart, and not affecting the rest.  This is easily done for objects, but I don't see a way of doing it for a single indicator's lines/bars/histograms.

saleyn:
Thanks for the tip, but it looks like the "chart in foreground" is a binary option - when set all "on-chart" indicators get painted before the chart does.  I am looking for a way to move a single indicator's painting order behind the chart, and not affecting the rest.  This is easily done for objects, but I don't see a way of doing it for a single indicator's lines/bars/histograms.

That's because there isn't a way of doing it, unfortunately.