Scripts: Modify SL TP

Modify SL TP:

This script is used to modify Stop Loss and Take Profit of position.

Modify SL TP

Author: Ziheng Zhuang

Any one of StopLoss and TakeProfit,if you do not want to change it,just set it to 0.

Let's say,If you do not want to change the stop loss price of positions,just set StopLoss Pips to 0.

Also,if you do not want to change the take profit price of positions,  just set TakeProfit Pips to 0.

Hello,

Is it for mt4 or mt5? 

can not excecuted at mt5

Krisma Freddy:

Hello,

Is it for mt4 or mt5? 

can not excecuted at mt5

It is for MT5.

MT4 Version: 

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/18011

Modify SL TP
Modify SL TP
  • www.mql5.com
This script is used to modify the Stop Loss and Take Profit of current symbol positions. The new Stop Loss and Take Profit are based on the market price. If the inputs are 0, there will be no modification. It is useful to update all positions with the same SL/TP. LRDegrees MT4...

Mr Ziheng Zhuang

Your Sl and Tp are based of of the current price but i want to have a tp/sl based of the price i bought/sold at could you do this for me?

ty already, chandler

shinigami030:

Mr Ziheng Zhuang

Your Sl and Tp are based of of the current price but i want to have a tp/sl based of the price i bought/sold at could you do this for me?

ty already, chandler

Please check the attached.

Hi, could you please add functionality to change TP/SL by price also. This one works great also but I want enter actual exist price not based on pips.

it would be great if you could make the same modify TP SL by price like the one for MT4. anyway, thank you very much for the script. its a great job

Fyco Christian Kusuma #:
it would be great if you could make the same modify TP SL by price like the one for MT4. anyway, thank you very much for the script. its a great job

Please check the attached script.

Reason: