HOW TO PAY FOREX-TSD's PAID SECTIONS

Just some important news and changes:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Great

I've been wanting to see what you guys have to offer. Thanks for the info.

When I click the button for the Download Subscription, I get an Untrusted Connection prompt. It says the certificate isn't good for payments.rentasignal.com and opens a Spanish pet food site when I click through.

Can someone please let me know what to do?

Thanks,

Fudo

Fudomyo:

When I click the button for the Download Subscription, I get an Untrusted Connection prompt. It says the certificate isn't good for payments.rentasignal.com and opens a Spanish pet food site when I click through.

Can someone please let me know what to do?

Thanks,

Fudo

Fudomyo

It is being checked

Hi,Fudo myo,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we have fixed the problem,you should be able to download normally from this moment.

If you have any further problem or questions, you are welcome to send us email : Support@forex-tsd.com or Admin@forex-tsd.com.

Best regards,

Mingyan

Hi Mingyan,

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Fudo

Can someone confirm regarding the monthly download package whether it is 30 days from days of payment or is the monthly calender (ie expires 31st Sept if bought in that month)

ironiq:
Can someone confirm regarding the monthly download package whether it is 30 days from days of payment or is the monthly calender (ie expires 31st Sept if bought in that month)

ironiq

This is the answer I got from the commercial department of TSD :

We use paypal subscriptions and they are responsible for this, could he ask paypal
Reason: