Very distressed, my system wants to get help from mladen and others

Help!.. My system is very simple, only two indicators

Can be profitable.

Only in London time and US time trading.

OSMA indicator makes me very distressed, I hope there is an indicator can filter OSMA_MTF.

5 minutes  usoil

It is a trend setup and always in the market. Signal when both are positive or both are negative. In range markets it's bad.

krelian99:
It is a trend setup and always in the market. Signal when both are positive or both are negative. In range markets it's bad.

So I would like to find a filter indicators

Filter the two-color OSMA

osma 

nathan009:

So I would like to find a filter indicators

Filter the two-color OSMA

I'm a bit confused. What is the supertrend for? What do you want to do? Scalping or Swing trading? It is important. For scalping you need some confirmations from PA or indis that works differently but if 3 or 4 of 5 indis are in the same direction, you go in. For Swing trading you take a trend setup and add a faster indi for re-entry in same direction, e.g. when price over EMA50 and OsMA positive BUY, exit when OsMA negative. Best Filter IMO is PA, but it's learning first.

Here you have a StepMA as filter for the Supertrend as the swingy thing here. It haven't much synergy with OsMA (here as default) as you can see.  

Files:

krelian99:

Here you have a StepMA as filter for the Supertrend as the swingy thing here. It haven't much synergy with OsMA (here as default) as you can see.  

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Thank you very much for your help, I also think how to optimize OSMA_MTF, which is wrong.

Previously wanted to sell red, green buy.

What should I add to the indicator?

nathan009:

Thank you very much for your help, I also think how to optimize OSMA_MTF, which is wrong.

Previously wanted to sell red, green buy.

What should I add to the indicator?

PA is never bad. Double Bottom/Top (and Dragon) and SHS as good reversal patterns are a good conrfirmation. Pivot Points and Fibo Levels are always good to work with. Apart from that, try out a lot combos. We all are still learning new things from day to day. Try to think in more directions as only one or two - that comes with experience. Many things are cumbersome like mtf-mode and some indis are totally underestimated like EMA.
Reason: