Which indicator of mladen do you mostly use? - page 4

DIM1NE:

Dear mntiwana,

Could you pls give a little bit of information how do these obv2.01 indicators work? I mean, what market's information do they use. It looks like RSIOMA (see screen), but it's different.

Thank you.

Both are momentum indis, while RSIOMA only uses PA, the On-Balance Volume takes next to simple PA also Volume into account. It makes sense when you work with volume. Compare it with Accumulation/Distribution Line (A/D), but don't compare one in mtf mode and the other left 'normal'. BTW, OBV or A/D in mtf mode makes even less sense than other momentum indicators in mtf.

The usage is similar to most momentum indis. Divergences or TL breakouts.

krelian99:
Both are momentum indis, while RSIOMA only uses PA, the On-Balance Volume takes next to simple PA also Volume into account. It makes sense when you work with volume. Compare it with Accumulation/Distribution Line (A/D), but don't compare one in mtf mode and the other left 'normal'. BTW, OBV or A/D in mtf mode makes even less sense than other momentum indicators in mtf.

The usage is similar to most momentum indis. Divergences or TL breakouts.
Thank you so much for explanation!

Dimi.A:

For counter-trend scalping I use Mladen's Chaos 1.4 and and for trend trading I use his version of CCI and OBV2 (thanks Mntiwana for recommending).

Trend Trading

Counter-trend scalping

I understood why Chaıs Visual indicator popularity. I added to wishlist of mt4 to mt5 immigration. Thanks.

mladen:
Never told, but one of the indicators I use frequently is composite rsi. The rest depends ...
But unless the trading style is the same as mine, that does not mean anything at all :)
dear mladen, mntiwana,

can you kindly post the composite rsi indicator please, i fond the smoothed & also the dynamic zone versions but couldn't find the original composite rsi indicator. thank you

mahnooj:
dear mladen, mntiwana,

can you kindly post the composite rsi indicator please, i fond the smoothed & also the dynamic zone versions but couldn't find the original composite rsi indicator. thank you
Which one of original ver you looking for,any name ?

mntiwana:
Which one of original ver you looking for,any name ?
hi mntiwana,

thanks for the response, i really don't know, just the "composite Rsi" created by mladen...

mahnooj:
hi mntiwana,

thanks for the response, i really don't know, just the "composite Rsi" created by mladen...
https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/1811107-which-indicator-of-mladen-do-you-mostly-use/page2#comment_1850272

and including these too.

The initial ver
Files:

mntiwana:
https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/1811107-which-indicator-of-mladen-do-you-mostly-use/page2#comment_1850272
composite mtf rsi & the histo version please.....thanks mntiwana

mahnooj:
Use this of MLADENs pretty ver,slope coloring,smooth,mtf

trying to find histo

mahnooj:
I think no histo ver was posted of composite rsi if i am right ....... there are some versions of rsi composite but not of that specific MLADENs favorite one.
Reason: