what can i do ?

could some one tell me why this happend ?!!!!

I put the two indicator  ( bollinger band + ccfp ) togother in the same window in the chart ....  ccfp all currency contain ok no problem  like pic below

the problem happend when i use the ccfp indicators and set it to ( show only pair on chart ) the problem is the bollingerband disappeared and draw straight line like pic below

could some one resolve this problem to me

thanks a lot

Files:
1.jpg  268 kb
2.jpg  374 kb
CCFp.mq4  19 kb

abedalnasser:

I put the two indicator  ( bollinger band + ccfp ) togother in the same window in the chart ....  ccfp all currency contain ok no problem  like pic below

the problem happend when i use the ccfp indicators and set it to ( show only pair on chart ) the problem is the bollingerband disappeared and draw straight line like pic below

thanks a lot

The only thing i can say at the moment ........ always you open new thread for every your single new question.

mntiwana:
The only thing i can say at the moment ........ always you open new thread for every your single new question.

what that mean ? and how can i open New thread ?

abedalnasser:

I means,you may post your all kind questions in previously running threads that belongs to that kind/topic.

mntiwana:
I means,you may post your all kind questions in previously running threads that belongs to that kind/topic.
that mean my question about this kind of indicator can not post here in this section ?!!! if yes ,plz, guide me to the place where i could post my questions

abedalnasser:

thanks a lot

BB is using the first buffer of the ccf for data. If you turn that buffer to empty values (by excluding all but the current chart symbol), it is applied to a set of empty values and you get that flat line.

mladen:
BB is using the first buffer of the ccf for data. If you turn that buffer to empty values (by excluding all but the current chart symbol), it is applied to a set of empty values and you get that flat line.
thank you Mr.Mladen  you are kind man

abedalnasser:

Yeah...! If you have any queries, you could post it here or create a thread so that the expert traders reach you and guide you.
Reason: