Hearst index - page 42

alsu:

profitable?)))

i.e. do you confirm the existence of a permanent or at least predictable vector of cointegration?

I confirm that there are profitable return systems on fx whose common pattern is cointegration. What returns to and when are details)) But there is a level to which it returns (it usually changes in the course of a trade) and in relation to this level one may determine the overbought and oversold conditions from which to trade on the return.

faa1947:
Working and fine, but without taking the spread into account!

Does the spread eat everything up?

Avals:
I confirm that there are profitable return systems on fx, the common model of which is cointegration. What it returns to and when - that's the details)) But there is a level to which it returns (it usually changes in the course of a trade) and you can determine the overbought and oversold level from which to trade on the return.

Got it, I'll put it on my todo list)

DYN:
Does the spread eat up all the mo?

If the spread did not eat up Mo, then you could even make money on price quantization(the fact that price does not take any value, but only multiples of the Point Point):)))

alsu:

If the spread didn't eat up the MO, you could even make money on price quantization(the fact that price doesn't take any value, but only multiples of the Point Point) :)))

I agree... And how many spreads in your opinion should be mo in the tester, so that the real could hope to earn (approximately, I understand that it depends on many factors)?

DYN:

I agree... I think that in your opinion, how many spreads should be in the tester, so you can hope to earn money on the real (approximately, I understand that it depends on many factors)?

It depends on the conditions of the system. For example, if it is a night robot, i.e. slippage is not considerable, the exceeding of half a spread will be enough. If it is, say, a breakout system or another one oriented towards a fast market, then 2-3 spreads is a minimum, especially if you plan to work with big lots.

alsu:

It depends on the operating conditions of the system. For example, if it is an overnight robot, i.e. average slippage is small, then half a spread would be enough. If it is, say, a breakout system or another one that focuses on the fast market, then 2-3 spreads is a minimum, especially if you plan to work with big lots.

Thanks.... What about a breakout system on limiters?

DYN:

Thanks.... What about the rebound system on the limiters how?

the same... market conditions are the determining factor

Channel, what are you?

tara:
Channel, what are you?

I'm the 356th reception!
Reason: