RSI based overbought / oversold levels

RSI based overbought / oversold levels (original idea by Ricardo Santos)

The idea looks interesting. Thanks.

I may investigate on it more when I have MT4 in hand.

Some upgrade (two modes of making the levels, and some illogical results removed now)

mladen:

Some upgrade (two modes of making the levels, and some illogical results removed now)

Dearest MLADEN

Do you think a center line is  possible in between oversold/overbought ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

regards

Still doing some experiments with it, but it would be OK to add middle line too

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

regards

mntiwana

Here is a version with middle line added

mladen:

mntiwana

mladen:

mntiwana

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks it is working well as expected.

regards

mladen:

mntiwana

Dear Mladen,

Thank you for this realization ... is that possible to make a Multi Time Frame version ... ???? Thank you again.

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dear Mladen,

Thank you for this realization ... is that possible to make a Multi Time Frame version ... ???? Thank you again.

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dimitri

I just think and try to use center line as an entry exit when a bar/candle completely form out of this line but still needs strong supporting indicators (on chart and sw). as to my poor observation and opinion i do not like mtf indicators in any form,there are already much and more risk involved in trading in different shapes,why we add one more repainting risk when we have a lot of alternatives to avoid this..... but you can request boss if it necessary for you :)

regards

mntiwana:

Dimitri

I just think and try to use center line as an entry exit when a bar/candle completely form out of this line but still needs strong supporting indicators (on chart and sw). as to my poor observation and opinion i do not like mtf indicators in any form,there are already much and more risk involved in trading in different shapes,why we add one more repainting risk when we have a lot of alternatives to avoid this..... but you can request boss if it necessary for you :)

regards

Dear mntiwana,

As you confirm and i also agree, "indicators" can be used or viewed with different approaches .... Regarding a "Multi Time Frame" version, of an indicator, has always positives and negatives aspects. Since you are informed and have the knowledge of consequences, we are adults and have our writes .... (!!!!!!!) ... Anyway, positives aspects are non discussed if negatives can be put under a controlled management then .... an integrated approach is completed ....

Than you for your attention.

Best Regards

Dimitri

Hi Mladen. Is it possible to create a similar indicator with stochastics or wave trend oscillator?

Reason: