Need to create a password and expiry date for my personal modified indicators.

I am not a programmer /coder. 

However, I did some modification in some indicators which I downloaded from the net.

I would like to create a password, 1 year expiry date and limiting it to one PC per user/member

(this means member's/user's cannot share it with other's)

Please PM me. 

Thanking you in advanced. 

BrianAanan:

However, I did some modification in some indicators which I downloaded from the net.

I would like to create a password, 1 year expiry date and limiting it to one PC per user/member

Please PM me. 

If you are not a coder, why do you want to sell something that was not made by you?

BrianAanan:

Please PM me. 

Which indicators, which modifications? 1 year expiry date? Must be a damn good system.

BrianAanan:

Please PM me. 

Be a reason able trader,and reason able human first.do you know of which class and level indicators here at TSD and all for free for you for all of us,if you know what is class and level,why you trying to hide and limited a thing that is not coded by an expert programmer (you) that certainly be reason of loss and misleading for some newbie traders.

BrianAanan:

Please PM me. 

You are asking coders whose code you are going to steal to help you protect what you are going to steal? That is funny :):):)

nbtrading:
You are asking coders whose code you are going to steal to help you protect what you are going to steal? That is funny :):):)
Looks like he gave up
Reason: