Types of Traders! Psychology , so what type of traders are you?

Forming a trading expectation with loss and wins ratio have a plan.

Most of the time, one loss trade might kill your winning portfolio. 

Type1 ( The Goal striker- Formulating a plan that sustain a  goal )

I experienced a few traders' insight, if you have taken a few trades such as 150-200 pips per month, consider yourself a lucky charm. How about stopping the greed and take out the money start enjoying them? 

Type 2 ( The day trader who strikes like a Ninja but never get caught in a big fall)  

Many Intraday trader especially newbie love the pips striking, heard about NINJA? It took them years of practice, to be a real ninja, but for newbies one red trade kills their months profit. Even so trying to think they could outsmart the market. Think again, Love the stories about compounding interest trades so tell me is it true? Like the Ninja, no pain no gain, you need to learn to cut the loses short and find profitable trades at the right time. 

Type 3 ( The Bingo striker) 

I like this segment of trader, they waited for the right timing, giving chance in the market to win it big and hold on and surft the trend like everyone dream come true trade. Honestly, how many trice to win it like the pro, are you calm enough or logical enough, to hold on a winning trade turning RED? 

Type 4 ( The Hedging Traders) 

Have you seen a beautiful portfolio, with all greens and when you double check on their account, Unbelievable, drawdown, and when you did a deduction of the wins and ongoing losses, it's in fact still a winning trade!! 

Type 5 (The Gung ho Trader, NO stop loss) 

Sometimes overconfidence play out , sometimes the trend is way out, most of the time you need a big funding for such trade with the right lot size otherwise it's suicidal 

Whatever role model you pick to play, in changing sphere of the market, planning, with profit and loss, expectation of loss and wins needed to be planned out. Each trading strategy briefly illustrated in the above article, are hypothetical cases, each strategy carries their own risk and reward.

Consider yourself a strategic planner, a great risk planner. 

Best Wishes,

Lynn Tee  

what an interesting classification)) I think at the beginning I belonged to the second type, I was so inspired and selfconfident, that had losses many times, but not big. Now I am more sober in my actions))

Well this one is thought- provoking now! I feel that every trader might belong to more than one category of traders. I belong to type 1 category  but sometimes according to the events i  may act like a Bingo striker. 

I aim to be type 2, but whether I am succeeding is an entirely different matter.

aaron.pips:

Well this one is thought- provoking now! I feel that every trader might belong to more than one category of traders. I belong to type 1 category  but sometimes according to the events i  may act like a Bingo striker. 

I totally agree with aaron.pips – every trader might belong to more than one category. In order to make profit you have to take some risk as well. If you stick only to one type of trading, you might miss great opportunities and respectively great income :)

I also think that everyone passes through different stages of development as a trader and therefore could be classified under more than one category.
At the beginning I could say that I pertained to the fifth group The gung ho Trader, but with the time I became more rational and attempting to take thoughtful decisions and accept the loss as a part of the process so now I’m more of a Bingo striker.
Reason: