prediction of nfb

i will predict the four nfb news usd,gbp,cad,aud each alone few hours before its time

buy usd positive news best trade sell gbpusd at time of news and continue in your trade not scalping

mesi99:
i will predict the four nfb news usd,gbp,cad,aud each alone few hours before its time

Ok, then next time. 38k vs forecasted 164k is not fair. Even the UER couldn't flip it. But you tried it.

mesi99:
buy usd positive news best trade sell gbpusd at time of news and continue in your trade not scalping
Did you use your prediction (did you buy USD)?

IMO, fundamental analysis is in Forex like tossing a coin (and in stock market chart analists perform also way better than fundamental guys). Who makes the forecast and will it be true? When news are good will price really go long? I saw some times how price went short after good news and also some other traders didn't understand why. How the forecast is depends also on the weight of the news. The really heavy news forecasts are often wrong and it is even safer to go in the opposite direction. Actually, often 'amateurs' perform much better in predicting the outcome than so called experts (who also don't know the numbers).

In fact the money makers push the price where they want to have it, whether they know the numbers at least some hours before they are released or not - I guess they do. I don't say that it is impossible to predict the market before news impact (~70-80%) but not hours before release?

FED is manipulating the news heavily. Whenever they had to deliver what they promised there were "surprise" news. Nothing new from the FED

tradingfx_:
FED is manipulating the news heavily. Whenever they had to deliver what they promised there were "surprise" news. Nothing new from the FED
aren't you FED up with all that?

Pava:
aren't you FED up with all that?
We all are
Reason: