RSI5-3EMA_MTF Repaints?

I put this indicator to strategy tester but unfortunately didn't run to see how behaves. I am sure some members here tied this indicator and i would like to ask if repaints. If not, the arrow appears when the candle is closed or when opens?

Thank you in advance

Leontas:
I put this indicator to strategy tester but unfortunately didn't run to see how behaves. I am sure some members here tied this indicator and i would like to ask if repaints. If not, the arrow appears when the candle is closed or when opens? Thank you in advance

Leontas

It does not repain

But it is a multi time frame indicator and behaves as all multi time frame indicators : it updates the higher time frame still opened bar

After i wrote this post i put vertical lines to 2 recent arrows just as sign to check. I observe that the arrows appeared when the next candle was opening. At the one chart when the arrow appear and the next candle closed i decided to put the vertcal line to check but at the next second candle closed the arrow dissapear. Maybe this happen because shows various tf? I didn't check if there is setting to show the current tf. I am writting now from mob and i am out of house.

Leontas:
After i wrote this post i put vertical lines to 2 recent arrows just as sign to check. I observe that the arrows appeared when the next candle was opening. At the one chart when the arrow appear and the next candle closed i decided to put the vertcal line to check but at the next second candle closed the arrow dissapear. Maybe this happen because shows various tf? I didn't check if there is setting to show the current tf. I am writting now from mob and i am out of house.

Lentas

Set the time frame to empty and then observe it

With default values it is working in multi time frame mode

Thanks , i will check it

Reason: