Make money for every trader

Does forex able to make money for every trader?

As long as the trader knows what they're doing, yes.

maple:
Does forex able to make money for every trader?

In a closed system (a system like forex that is not a piramdal system), it is mathematically impossible that everybody gains. So no, not every trader can make money

Why not? But need to know the business well. What do you think?

whisperer:
In a closed system (a system like forex that is not a piramdal system), it is mathematically impossible that everybody gains. So no, not every trader can make money

Technically speaking all traders can make money, just at different times. On the other hand, no, no one can make a profit 100% of the time.

mlawson71:
Technically speaking all traders can make money, just at different times. On the other hand, no, no one can make a profit 100% of the time.

If you add up all profits and losses, the sum must be 0 (broker commissions excluded - which makes it a sub zero sum). That means that there is no way that all can win

mlawson71:

They can not all win - not possible

whisperer:
If you add up all profits and losses, the sum must be 0 (broker commissions excluded - which makes it a sub zero sum). That means that there is no way that all can win

That was my point too - that people win and lose at different times. The whole point of trading is, after all, to make sure that you're on the winning side as consistently as possible.

mlawson71:
That was my point too - that people win and lose at different times. The whole point of trading is, after all, to make sure that you're on the winning side as consistently as possible.

They (market participants) are wining and losing (in the sum) at the same time. It can not happen that all are wining or losing at the same time. Statistically it would cause a market crash and as far as probability is concerned, the odds for that are infinitesimally small - to the degree that they can be told to be 0

Laiju Aktar:
It’s true, the probability of making handsome money is same for all traders. But the fact is, which traders can build up a professional trading skill only they are able to be a consistent customer of this financial market. To be honest, it’s not a easy way of be a good skilled Forex trader. AS,I invested my two years with proper dedication, that’s way now I am earning huge money for every month. Besides, I am enjoying quick transaction facility of MTI Markets trading broker.

Whenever we are trading we have to first of all look at the trends that are present in the markets. If we will have correct knowledge about trends then our trading becomes a lot more easier and the possibility of income increases

For every day profit trader has to spend some time every day as before trading market analysis is very important .Some time we not get profit every day due to many reasons . Not be tense with this . If you find trend every day you can make some profits daily.

Reason: