Open lines with or without an alert

Good morning coders and mql4 masters I have look through the forum and could not find what I am looking for and thought maybe some kind soul could help this computer challenge person out with an ea or script that would perform the following

Is it possible to create lines in the main chart window that have a specific start and stop time ?

for example

line one = the open price at 00:00 broker time current and will be drawn to 23:30 broker time current day

line two = the open time at 15:00 broker time previous day and will be drawn to 14:30 broker time current day.

Where the line 1 and line 2 start and end hours could be input values from the user.

If this can be done i would appreciate some guidance on obtaining such an indicator, that would look back probably just the last 20 days or so, thank you in advance for your reply be it positive or negative.

Robert

PS please see the attached jpg file as an example I manually put on an MT4 chart

Files:

Robert52:
Good morning coders and mql4 masters I have look through the forum and could not find what I am looking for and thought maybe some kind soul could help this computer challenge person out with an ea or script that would perform the following

Is it possible to create lines in the main chart window that have a specific start and stop time ?

for example

line one = the open price at 00:00 broker time current and will be drawn to 23:30 broker time current day

line two = the open time at 15:00 broker time previous day and will be drawn to 14:30 broker time current day.

Where the line 1 and line 2 start and end hours could be input values from the user.

If this can be done i would appreciate some guidance on obtaining such an indicator, that would look back probably just the last 20 days or so, thank you in advance for your reply be it positive or negative.

Robert

PS please see the attached jpg file as an example I manually put on an MT4 chart

Why two different open times?