EURUSD - page 9

searchingFX:
Today it was all about quite profit taking. More to com next week

Will it go up next week too?

PascalD:
Will it go up next week too?

Nothing is sure, but my best guess is that it will continue to raise

searchingFX:
Nothing is sure, but my best guess is that it will continue to raise

Correction is on the way. I am expecting Euro to raise

eurofreek:
Correction is on the way. I am expecting Euro to raise

It all depends on EU meeting, and, as usual with political decisions, it is not tradeable

searchingFX:
It all depends on EU meeting, and, as usual with political decisions, it is not tradeable

UK to hold referendum in June That will shake the whole thing

eurofreek:
UK to hold referendum in June That will shake the whole thing

Good to know!

1.09 next imo

arigoldman:
1.09 next imo

Not sure, but USD bears are in control again

nbtrading:
Not sure, but USD bears are in control again

If you meant EURUSD bears then yes I agree. But GBP is running the show and it is pulling all the rest behind it

Strong momentum after news. I'm still bullish though.