Renko charts Repaints !! - page 4

mladen,

Here is a renko indicator which I used some days before and it seems to be non repainting as far as my knowledge is concerned. Your name mentioned in copyright. Please check it and tell your valuable comments. renkomeanlivechart_v1.0_indi_mt45.ex4

chan123:
mladen,

Here is a renko indicator which I used some days before and it seems to be non repainting as far as my knowledge is concerned. Your name mentioned in copyright. Please check it and tell your valuable comments. renkomeanlivechart_v1.0_indi_mt45.ex4

chan123

It falls to the same family : when you restart the terminal it can (and will) repaint in some cases

chan123:
mladen,

chan123,

i am sure you had read all two previous pages too,if not,take a time for better understanding how renko work,boss and other seniors explained it nice way for to remove most of our doubts,thanks.

regards

Ovo:
Re: Renko charts Repaints !! Well, I said most did repaint, and all the free ones probably do. As we are not in the commercial section, that is all I can say.

I bought yours, the mean renko edition. Does it repaint?

tropicalrecon:
I bought yours, the mean renko edition. Does it repaint?

Thank you, it is kind of you. It does not repaint, as it recycles tick data from previous sessions. Anyway, ask me carefully here, I would like to avoid such Q&A, which might be considered advertising.

Ovo:
Thank you, it is kind of you. It does not repaint, as it recycles tick data from previous sessions. Anyway, ask me carefully here, I would like to avoid such Q&A, which might be considered advertising.

Ovo, I sent you an email regarding Unirenko. For others who are unaware of the new renko type. Here it is. ___mth_renko_chart_builder_indi_ver_01.ex4

tropicalrecon:
Ovo, I sent you an email regarding Unirenko. For others who are unaware of the new renko type. Here it is. ___mth_renko_chart_builder_indi_ver_01.ex4

tropicalrecon

Would you mind explaining what the is the difference between new renko and old renko?

tropicalrecon:

It looks kinda like Sierra Chart's Flex Renko, though the Flex Renko has separate offsets for trending and counter trend bricks.

Files:

mladen:

tropicalrecon

Would you mind explaining what the is the difference between new renko and old renko?

Exactly what OVO said. Unirenko/Flexrenko (same thing, different name) allows you to customize reversal bars and step size to your liking. It creates a much smoother chart than Mean renko or regular renko.

tropicalrecon:
Exactly what OVO said. Unirenko/Flexrenko (same thing, different name) allows you to customize reversal bars and step size to your liking. It creates a much smoother chart than Mean renko or regular renko.

Doesn't every renko allow step size to be specified?