Trading life cycle

Hi there!

Do you guys think that trading will become unpopular in the near future?

Adriano Moretti:
Hi there! Do you guys think that trading will become unpopular in the near future?

Forex trading will become forex gambling completely controlled by HFTs, and it will be more popular than ever (like football - watching nothing for 1.5 hours hoping that something will happen that will make us happy)

Adriano Moretti:
Hi there! Do you guys think that trading will become unpopular in the near future?

Forex trading is an International business and it is fueled by the demand and supply of the Currencies worldwide.

This is why we have many such traders who join the business in order to make some money and become profitable

No. There will always be people hoping that thy can make some quick money doing any kind of online trading

PascalD:
No. There will always be people hoping that thy can make some quick money doing any kind of online trading

I have done my trades in the Forex for some time and can say for sure that it will not be easy for us to get a quick income from our trades.

Isabelle Watson:
I have done my trades in the Forex for some time and can say for sure that it will not be easy for us to get a quick income from our trades.

It never is - but it does not have anything in cycles in trading life

I can see it thriving!

morro:
It never is - but it does not have anything in cycles in trading life

Unfortunately when we are doing our trades we have to figure out ourself what is a best trading strategy for us and using that system how much income we can get easily in our trades

I doubt. Nothing that deals with money can become unpopular. This is my personal opinion.

I highly doubt the fact that the trading will lose its popularity in the years to come. It will never go out of style…

Greetings,
I do not believe this will happen ever. This is huge industry and always will have young people, who just hear that you may sitting at home and to make a lot of money by clicking with the mouse :)
Reason: