#‎daily_forex_tips‬Can you sleep while all your position are still open?

sleep while we have open position, i can do this, i sleep as well no matter i have open order or not, this because i already make sure that my trading is save that my account strong enough to hold the position until i wake up or if you use big lot better you put TP SL to make more relax while left your trade

Lucky you! I can't sleep when my position is open, even if I'm sure that my account is save enough. I become very nervous untill position is closed, can't keep calm as you guys. lol

Logan_86:
Lucky you! I can't sleep when my position is open, even if I'm sure that my account is save enough. I become very nervous untill position is closed, can't keep calm as you guys. lol

It will actually happen as when we are trading we have to know what is going in the markets and this is also a reason why many times we will not be able to sleep when our trading positions are still open.

Isabelle Watson:
It will actually happen as when we are trading we have to know what is going in the markets and this is also a reason why many times we will not be able to sleep when our trading positions are still open.

I will always do my trades after checking the current market trends so that i am knowing what i am doing and how my income will come to me.

Reason: