Squares and Arrows ( Easy and Profitable System)

Hey Guys!

First sorry for my bad English.

I spent over a year testing countless combinations of indicators and consequently blowout two Forex accounts, which made me very frustrated.

But did not give up and continued my journey more testing indicators, until finally I reached a trade system that is giving me excellent results (pity that I now have littlemoney to invest ...)

But let's get to it:

The indicators are: xpPivot, b-clock_TRO, 4xPower, BB Stop with alerts, ProfitableStrategy_1, smSuperTrend Matrix_v1 and Waddah Explosion.

TimeFrame - Only 15 MIN

Currency Pairs - ALL THE MAJORS PAIRS

Rules for Buy: BB Stop Sign (Green Arrow) with ProfitableStrategy_1 indicating Buy and all the timeframes Swingman indicating Buy.

You can also filter the BB Stop signal using the volume indicator Waddah Explosion.

Rules for Sell: THE SAME RULES USED TO BUY.

Note: Never pick up Buy or Sell signal near support and resistance zones Level 2 or 3!

The system is very easy to use and very profitable if used along with a proper management of capital.

I will not stipulate Stop Loss and Take Profits because this can vary from trader to trader, each has their way of operating and its own capital management, what matters is that this system will give you excellent market entries!

Good luck to all and good earnings!

Nice would be a zip or rar with the indicators. Interesting system and thanks for sharing. When you ignore in Swingman the D1 timeframe, is it worse then? I mean a day has 96 times 15min - the ratio is 1 : 96. That's a lot. What is your exit strategy? On the first picture are Inverse Head&Shoulders pattern, good for exit. The second arrow on the third picture was the result of a fresh finished Gartley and a bearish Dragon follows. A new bearish Dragon has formed and his shadow can be again very long.

Hi krelian99 , yes you can ignore the daily time frame in swingman to open the operation.

But as I analyzed the histogram of all Majors Pairs and I realized that safer enter the market

when all timeframes are indicating buy or sell.

I win another 20 pips today with my system in USD/CAD, it´s amazing!

I will provide the indicators attached ok , all indicators are strong and not repaint (only in the current candle ).

​Before I begin, I want to thank you for sharing. This is an amazing system. I would try on demo for a while. I'd appreciate a brief explanation to the rules of entry and exit to the market. Currency pairs that you use and if the system remains the same indicators or've added some other indicator. Thank you very much for your attention. Regards.

Reason: