Please advice how to get out money from Alpari

Hi, I have an account with Alpari registered in 2006, I have paper agreement with Alpari stamped and signed by them. Same copy signed by me was provided by post to Alpari. Unfortunately I did not win any money only lost. Recently I decided to withdrawal last 2500 euro and they refused to withdrawal forcing me to sign a new agreement. Which obviously is not in my favor and if I sign it I am afraid I will not get any money from them at all.

I will appreciate it very much if you could advice me what can I do in this situation.

On my email: "Dear Sir/Madam, I am an old Client and I have a Registration Documents on Paper which signed and stamped by Alprai. Thus, I assume that the document called "Client Registration Form" at the moment of funds withdrawals is not relevant to me."

I got reply:

Unfortunately you didn't upload the scancopy of completed and signed client registration form before. Please, do it. You can find it in your myAlpari in My Agreements with Alpari area.

We can't send funds to your bank without it.

Regards,

ALPARI Support team.

wwwalpariorg/en/

phone +7 (495) 727 17 69

winters:
Hi, I have an account with Alpari registered in 2006, I have paper agreement with Alpari stamped and signed by them. Same copy signed by me was provided by post to Alpari. Unfortunately I did not win any money only lost. Recently I decided to withdrawal last 2500 euro and they refused to withdrawal forcing me to sign a new agreement. Which obviously is not in my favor and if I sign it I am afraid I will not get any money from them at all.

I will appreciate it very much if you could advice me what can I do in this situation.

On my email: "Dear Sir/Madam, I am an old Client and I have a Registration Documents on Paper which signed and stamped by Alprai. Thus, I assume that the document called "Client Registration Form" at the moment of funds withdrawals is not relevant to me."

I got reply:

Unfortunately you didn't upload the scancopy of completed and signed client registration form before. Please, do it. You can find it in your myAlpari in My Agreements with Alpari area.

We can't send funds to your bank without it.

Regards,

ALPARI Support team.

wwwalpariorg/en/

phone +7 (495) 727 17 69

You have to log in to myAlpari in check what documents you have stored there that they are asking

brake knee pads with baseball bat...always works...

mladen:
You have to log in to myAlpari in check what documents you have stored there that they are asking

The "Client Agreement" they are asking for they have it on paper, but not in PDF and this is about 20pages. What they want me to sing is : "DECLARATION

I have read, understood and I hereby agree to the conditions of the Client Agreement and other Regulations

which constitute an inalienable part of the Client Agreement and are located in the “Regulatory Documents”

section of myAlpari and on the website of ALPARI LIMITED.

The undersigned certifies that the above information is true and correct. In the event of the significant

changes in the information set forth herein, the undersigned agrees to notify Alpari Limited immediately.

Signature: Date:"

And what ever they have behind this text I can not accept it.

winters:
The "Client Agreement" they are asking for they have it on paper, but not in PDF and this is about 20pages. What they want me to sing is : "DECLARATION

I have read, understood and I hereby agree to the conditions of the Client Agreement and other Regulations

which constitute an inalienable part of the Client Agreement and are located in the “Regulatory Documents”

section of myAlpari and on the website of ALPARI LIMITED.

The undersigned certifies that the above information is true and correct. In the event of the significant

changes in the information set forth herein, the undersigned agrees to notify Alpari Limited immediately.

Signature: Date:"

And what ever they have behind this text I can not accept it.

winters

The part you posted is standard

I do not know what is following that part (I had an account with Alpari that I closed at the beginning of December so I really do not know what else are they asking since I was lucky to avoid the whole circus), but if you have some friend that is fluent in law (the part when a company goes bankrupt) it would be best that he takes a look at the demands the administrators are demanding from you

I would not like to sound pessimistic, but in bankrupcy procedures almost always the small clients are swept under the carpet (the logic is simple : cost of suing them could exceed the amount that a small user has with them, and they are counting on that)

I was registered since 2006, UK office was opened in 2007. So, I was registered on their Russian website which is still alive ...

winters:
I was registered since 2006, UK office was opened in 2007. So, I was registered on their Russian website which is still alive ...

winters

How can you have problems when you are not registered with the Alpari UK (which is the part that bankrupted)?

mladen:
winters How can you have problems when you are not registered with the Alpari UK (which is the part that bankrupted)?

Because according to the new agreement which they are forcing me to sign all money which I transferred to them belongs to them. My original agreement did not have that condition. This means that if I sign it - they will not give me my money back. This is a fraud. In any case I have a legal insurance which is valid around the world and covers up to half a million of legal expenses, I guess this is a right time to use it ...

There is not any other special type of option you needed to get your money out from Alpari. Simply click on the withdraw funds and it will directly drop the money into your bank account.

Faizan Khan:
There is not any other special type of option you needed to get your money out from Alpari. Simply click on the withdraw funds and it will directly drop the money into your bank account.

Thank you for such valuable advice ...

Reason: