Coding Example wanted

I am not sure if what I want to do is possible or not, but here goes. Say I have two indicators which I do not know what they do for the life of me especially if the source code is not available. I just know when they are agreement in color along with some other indicators then its an entry for a possible trade. Visually, I can tell when they are both in agreement in terms of color. Is it possible to code that when the indicators are both in agreement in terms of color to send an alert? If so, can you provide me sample source code where this is done?

Thanks in advance....

hi. yes it is possible using the icustom function but without the sourcecode of the indicators you are interested in you would have to find though trial and error the indexes used by the programmer of the indicator which would be messy.

et_phonehome_2:
I am not sure if what I want to do is possible or not, but here goes. Say I have two indicators which I do not know what they do for the life of me especially if the source code is not available. I just know when they are agreement in color along with some other indicators then its an entry for a possible trade. Visually, I can tell when they are both in agreement in terms of color. Is it possible to code that when the indicators are both in agreement in terms of color to send an alert? If so, can you provide me sample source code where this is done? Thanks in advance....
Reason: