Forex vs Poker - page 13

I never like gamble like poker, i most interest in forex trading. Its more predicted than poker. In Liteforex broker, its my main place for making money in forex. I like its micro account with its fix spread, making EA work great there.

hi, all..Actually. In my trading life, I have invested this month. Luckily, I also got 20% welcome bonus that increased my capital very rapidly. Practically, in this trading place, capital is nothing than trading knowledge. So, from my first day of trading I am very dedicated to become a knowledgeable trader by learning with support of this ECN broker.

Seasonality index

seasonality_indicator.mq4

There is no difference between forex and poker, except that you can not bluff your way out in forex

Depends : we ate bluffed all the time

Noooo, that is no bluff. That is just a "little rules bending"

I guess the difference between forex and poker boils down to this: not knowledgeable at all or very little? Forex=Poker. On top of your game and know what you are doing? Forex does NOT = Poker.

I would agree if it it was no rigging

But since the information about forex rigging is more and more common, forex starts to look more like poker than trading

There is no difference any more

Don't even know what to say, as for me Forex and Poker are a little different things, but not a long time ago I've found a website where they combined them. It's really pretty interesting, I couldn't even imagine that it is possible. Now I'm playing there sometimes, even have won some money.

Reason: