Thank you so much!

Files:
files_en.zip  30 kb

rommark2:
Hello,

Could some one update the code here: files_en.zip

To work on new MT4 versions please?

Thank you so much!

I thought British finished with Enigma during World War II in the "Imitation Game" - the movie?

Could you guys help me correct this code to work on new MT4 please?

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Protect-004.mq4 |//| Copyright © 2009, Sergey Kravchuk |//| ForexTools - Начало < ForexTools |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property copyright "Copyright © 2009, Sergey Kravchuk"#property link "http://forextools.com.ua"int start(){ string char[256]; int i; for (i = 0; i < 256; i++) char = CharToStr(i); // Account number, on which expert is allowed to work int AllowedAccountNo = StrToInteger(/* 49153 */ char[52]+char[57]+char[49]+char[53]+char[51]); string AllowedServer = /* UWC-Demo.com */ char[85]+char[87]+char[67]+char[45]+char[68]+ char[101]+char[109]+char[111]+char[46]+char[99]+char[111]+char[109]; if (AccountNumber() != AllowedAccountNo || AccountServer() != AllowedServer) { Print("You don't have permission to use this script!"); return(1); } Print("You can use this script!");}

And this one too:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Protect-005.mq4 |//| Copyright © 2009, Sergey Kravchuk |//| ForexTools - Начало < ForexTools |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property copyright "Copyright © 2009, Sergey Kravchuk"#property link "http://forextools.com.ua"int start(){ string char[256]; int i; for (i = 0; i = LastAllowedDate) { Print("Demo period has expired " + TimeToStr(LastAllowedDate,TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS)); return(1); } Print("You can work until "+ TimeToStr(LastAllowedDate,TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS));}

Both above codes are properly formatted here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1572

If you need the original format to correct it for new MT4.

Thank you so much!

rommark2:
Hello,

Could some one update the code here: files_en.zip

To work on new MT4 versions please?

Thank you so much!

That VB project depends on mql reserved words

Since MT is changing reserved words with each new build, I doubt that anybody in his/her right mind would update that project just to find that next build will make the project obsolete. As long as MT does so many changes in the basic structure of mql, it is simply not wise to invest any time in that type of projects

PS: btw, MT is guaranteeing that new mql can not be decompiled Does this request mean that you do not share their sentiments?

mladen:
That VB project depends on mql reserved words

Since MT is changing reserved words with each new build, I doubt that anybody in his/her right mind would update that project just to find that next build will make the project obsolete. As long as MT does so many changes in the basic structure of mql, it is simply not wise to invest any time in that type of projects

PS: btw, MT is guaranteeing that new mql can not be decompiled Does this request mean that you do not share their sentiments?

Hey, basically I'm looking into code that would allow me limit an indicator per mt4 user. Anything I can use now days ?

Thanks a lot mladen!

rommark2:
Hey, basically I'm looking into code that would allow me limit an indicator per mt4 user. Anything I can use now days ? Thanks a lot mladen!

Why don't you simply add

if (AccountNumber()!=nnnnn) return(0);

at the beginning of start or OnCalculate() (or OnTick() for EAs). That way it will work just for given account number

Hello Mladen

It will be great help for me if u make 1 mq4 for me

i need Multi symbol info detail on main or separate charts or option oof its

i am sending detail of it :

as below

[TD="align: right"]1.11888 [TD="align: right"]1.11999 [TD="align: right"]1.12555

[TR]

[TD="align: right"]1.12222 [TD="align: right"]1.12444 [TD="align: right"]1.11888 [TD="align: right"]1.11999 [TD="align: right"]1.12555

[TR]

[TD="align: right"]1.12222 [TD="align: right"]1.12444 [TD="align: right"]1.11888 [TD="align: right"]1.11999 [TD] [TD="align: right"]1.12555

[TR]

[TD]EURJPY [TD="align: right"]1.12222 [TD="align: right"]1.12444 [TD="align: right"]1.11888 [TD="align: right"]1.11999 [TD] [TD="align: right"]1.12555

[TR]

[TD]GBPCHF [TD="align: right"]1.12222 [TD="align: right"]1.12444 [TD="align: right"]1.11888 [TD="align: right"]1.11999 [TD] [TD="align: right"]1.12555
Symbol[/TD] Open[/TD] High[/TD] Low[/TD] Previous Close[/TD] Close[/TD]

[/TR]

EURUSD[/TD] 1.12222[/TD] 1.12444[/TD] 1.11888[/TD] 1.11999[/TD] [/TD] 1.12555[/TD]

[/TR]

GBPUSD[/TD] 1.12222[/TD] 1.12444[/TD] 1.11888[/TD] 1.11999[/TD] [/TD] 1.12555[/TD]

[/TR]

USDCHF[/TD] 1.12222[/TD] 1.12444[/TD] 1.11888[/TD] 1.11999[/TD] [/TD] 1.12555[/TD]

[/TR]

USDJPY[/TD] 1.12222[/TD] [TD="align: right"]1.12444
USDCAD
GBPJPY

if possible add previous day +- points

with the option to feed Symbol like

eg: extern string SymbolList = "GDM5J,SLM5H,CLM5G,CLM5H,NGM5H,Gold,SIH,SPH,CLH,EU RUSD,";

if possible plz make for me

Thanks in Adv.

Regards

Hey Mladen,

Tried add:

It will occur errors, any suggestion on alternative or more precise place to put it in the indicator?

Errors on terminal not in compile,

Thanks!

rommark2:
Hey Mladen,

Tried add:

It will occur errors, any suggestion on alternative or more precise place to put it in the indicator?

Errors on terminal not in compile,

Thanks!

Replace the nnn with the real number of account and it will work

Reason: