Joseph Nemeth Trading System

Hi guys.

This is my first thread opend in this forum so i hope i wont break any rules.

Has anyone here tried to code Joseph Nemeth trading system into an EA for automated trading?

His system is presented here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=732_pz2u7Hs and looks very promising to me.

It is based on renko and heiken ashi charts with no stop loss but hedging instead. The thig is that for that to work manually someone must monitor the market 24/7. Thats why it must be implemented as an automated EA.

Thank you all.

I am pretty sure that this person...Joseph Nemeth is a genius of statue that can not be described by using language alone...we...and I mean "WE" need something else in this case...

Pava:
I am pretty sure that this person...Joseph Nemeth is a genius of statue that can not be described by using language alone...we...and I mean "WE" need something else in this case...

Auch. That hurt. Dont want to be rude but if you know something about this guy you should say it not just being sarcastic. Have you seen the video? I know he is trying to sell a software but there are principles in that presentation that can be used. Do you sugest he is more of a swildeler? He seems a honest person to me.

I am sure everything he is trying to sell is already discovered and can be obtained for free...his video looks like 1000's of similar scam videos from same crappy people...trying to make a buck selling someone's work...

I see. Well... forget about it. You can delete the thread.

I can't...and I won't (delete this thread)

Ah, the old 'getting rich with an EA'-dream I wish it to everyone, but I don't like scamers. I never was on such a cocooning session, but I understand why many people are frustrated after spending a lot of money and the work shop was only nonsense and for the cat.

krelian99:
Ah, the old 'getting rich with an EA'-dream I wish it to everyone, but I don't like scamers. I never was on such a cocooning session, but I understand why many people are frustrated after spending a lot of money and the work shop was only nonsense and for the cat.

99+% true and agreed.... except for the part when you mentioned the cat. Cats are lovey

krelian99:

The usual "future of forex" scheme. Seen so many times

on my own:
The usual "future of forex" scheme. Seen so many times

Why do we expect the scammers to be imaginative? They are not. They are doing same old scamms over and over. They might change a detail or two but the essence is the same : they are aiming at the greed and ignorance. First is hard to control, but the second is as easy to correct as it gets, but the people are not willing to learn.

Reason: