Do you prefer to use EA? - page 6

EA can also be profitable but as trader i still prefer manual trading. Manual trading allows you to be in full control of your trading and soin case of any unexpected change in the market you can quickly know the next line of action.

Yes will we have good ea we can able to make lot of dollars, i have an great ea made by me, this is my ea performance please check it

correlation:
Yes will we have good ea we can able to make lot of dollars, i have an great ea made by me, this is my ea performance please check it

the correlation method are good, but one i dislike is the MM, lot increasement use. once i try such strategies, but i'm done my research with such trading type. you may want to consider to use fixed lot for your EA. i;ve been implement this fixed lot, fixed SL, upon my trading srategies, but it would required narrow spread to cover transaction cost. and i used low spread brokers feature mostly ECN service, for now my account with armada markets shown better result than others. check on myfxbook for 'alicefx' that's my page, i avoid to put anylink by now, afraid it would againt promotional rule.

one more thing, would you mind to start your own thread about your current EA development, and let me me know if you willing so, i would glad to be your first audience and made couple of improvement, for now try to use fixed lot, see what the result then.

thank;s

Ray Cooper:
Surely, but I always prefer to use my own EA. I have seen, maximum regulated trading broker have restriction to use trading software in trading chart.

would you mind to put more detail explanation, what kind of restriction it is ?

and based on your post, it happen with maximum regulated brokers...

thank's

Yes I prefer to use EA

The EA is ideal for every Forex trader who wants to gain from automatic trading. It works on both MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5) platforms, so you may use it regardless of which platform you choose.

Melle:

Did you use EA in curreny trading or you trade manually? Do you think having EA is profitable?

Been using trading bots for 3 years now. Love to use EA trading as it is long term profitable. 

Yes. I prefer to use EA. I feel much more confident since I know I have a strategy that works and the EA will respect and follow all of its rules.

I know how to code EA but still i have not coded one which I can put on VPS to trade, The reason is EA should be used when you have a strategy which does not include any psychological analysis. For example lets say there is a speech given by government officials on USD, If any EA can watch that video, and read facial expression of that speech giving person and guess the sentiment and trigger orders based on that then this would be perfect EA, but relying purely on technicals any EA can not be put on Live mode. Its not fault of EA but fault of a trader, If a trader makes money 80% or more time using just technicals then its very good to have an EA coded to reduce human error and risk management but if you have other factors and sentiment based analysis then you should stay away from EA. So, I use MT5 for semi automating my technicals and sending orders manually. Nothing is fully automated but in future i wish i would be able to do that.

An expert advisor, otherwise known in the forex world as an “EA,” is basically a program that you install onto the platform that will automatically follow a trader's instructions once a certain criterion has been met.
Reason: