Who can code an ea for this indicators please? - page 2

Hi Krelian99,

yes it's a valid entry. It's true silvertrend is now blue, but if there is no opposite signal (silvertrend blue and red arrow) then you can open this as a buy-order. In opposite direction the same thing.

But it's not necessary. It works without this trade but i want get more pips if i can.

@thuythuyyen

The ea open the trades exactly at the signal. Great!

Is it possible that the order is set if the arrow appears? Not at the next candle.

Maybe sometimes the next candle is to far away from the best price.

Would you modify it a little bit?

Two options would be well:

1. Lotsize for the next trade should be the last lotsize from the existing trade x factor (ex. 1.5)

and

2. i show the option in the picture below. Special signal!

Is this is done it would be a great ea for me.

Thank you very much for your help!

Regards

mondalsys

Files:
chart_sell.png  155 kb

Pls check your mail for new ver.

The ea open the trades exactly at the signal. Great!

Is it possible that the order is set if the arrow appears? Not at the next candle.

This is Done - you can set on the input "candle" - 0 that mean right after the arrow, 1 that mean one candle and so on ....

Maybe sometimes the next candle is to far away from the best price.

Would you modify it a little bit?

Two options would be well:

1. Lotsize for the next trade should be the last lotsize from the existing trade x factor (ex. 1.5)

This done too - i add the xfactor already but pls calculate carefully for this

and

2. i show the option in the picture below. Special signal!

this: i do not understand what do you mean. but you can open my code and change as you want. the code for buy-sell condistion here:"if (SilverTrend<0&&HolyGrailBuy!=EMPTY_VALUE) buy=true; else buy=false;

if (SilverTrend>0&&HolyGrailSel!=EMPTY_VALUE) sell=true; else sell=false; "

"Is this is done it would be a great ea for me.

Thank you very much for your help!"

you are wellcome

mondalsys--

How do you handle the repainting of Silver Trend Bars??

For example, using the Strategy Tester lets say there is a string of blue candles. Now a new candle is forming and it is red. I've noticed when the current red candle closes 3 or 4 closed candles repaint to red. Isn't this a problem for your strategy??

Thank you.

Hi Traders

if you are tired to watch the short fluctuations of the markets: Take this indicator on the longer timeframe f.i. o daily or 4H and make an Ea out of it. If you use it on the indexes you get a great tool and big wins.

Look at the chart of DAX to see the possibilities even in the rare case that the indicator does repaint the last bar occasionally.

I am not able to program so possibly there is a friendly hand to help.

Files:

wolfsch:
Hi Traders

if you are tired to watch the short fluctuations of the markets: Take this indicator on the longer timeframe f.i. o daily or 4H and make an Ea out of it. If you use it on the indexes you get a great tool and big wins.

Look at the chart of DAX to see the possibilities even in the rare case that the indicator does repaint the last bar occasionally.

I am not able to program so possibly there is a friendly hand to help.

Hi Wolfsch, that indicator is another solar wind type indicator that repaints badly, would be careful using it in live trading and doubtful it would work well in an EA.

Hi thuythuyyen,

Would you like to post the EA here.

Thanks.

Reason: