Cyborg Trading

Interesting. Thanks

It is worth a try

it depends what news your looking for and using

some news does n't even appear on the Calenders or its too late

speed is everything, so sometimes its worth paying for, sometimes its not

just depends on how much you think the information is worth

bingofx:
Another cr@p, lagging for min. or even more. How 65$ feed can be worth alternative of worldwide known news provider? Just think yourself, it is another way to squeeze money from traders seeking for freebie, IMO. Instead, I plainly use economic calendar and Forex news Gun embedded into my Mercerfx MT4 account. That's it. Cheap and working. Use with pleasure

Another spammer spiting on anything just to use it as a reason to place the name of the "broker" he is spamming for in the post.

145-157 Saint John Street is a well known boiler room address used by a lot of fake companies

Gibraltar address does not need a comment at all

techmac:
Another spammer spiting on anything just to use it as a reason to place the name of the "broker" he is spamming for in the post.

145-157 Saint John Street is a well known boiler room address used by a lot of fake companies

Gibraltar address does not need a comment at all

More than 30.000 "companies" registered at that address

What is the most interesting : why would a "broker" need a fake address and where is their actual headquarter (in mothers closet)?

on my own:
More than 30.000 "companies" registered at that address What is the most interesting : why would a "broker" need a fake address and where is their actual headquarter (in mothers closet)?

Yep. That address is famous. I really wonder what broker that plans to work for some longer time would use that address (especially since everybody knows that the office can not be there). Broker without an office? I would not use that broker

Reason: