Rising or falling

Good confirmation of rising or falling

How to understand if there's a false breakdown or not? Often the breakdown gathers stop losses. You need a more accurate indicator. I use the range bar. Having configured the necessary settings of the delta, I can understand where there's a real prerequisite for strong growth, and where the price goes in a certain balance: from edge to edge. Note the following examples: ES, EUR / USD, WTI.

Range bar sets the bar not on the time parameters, but upon accumulation of the delta. I draw your attention to the rate of accumulation. If the bar is formed rapidly, within 5-10 minutes - it greatly increases the chances for confirmation.

And what patterns or indicators do you use to confirm a trend?

Files:

Is that Bloomberg terminal?

Interesting...

No it's Volfix terminal https://volfix.net/en/

katya1:
No it's Volfix terminal https://volfix.net/en/

OK. Thanks

You are wellcom in volume trading

Yes. That is very good... I've been agreeing with that for long time now. One can see the reversals back into a trend are easy with range bars too.

How about thinking about an indicator that draws a time bar if x minutes or seconds goes buy and if not draws then a range bar. That way.we could see easily the fast ones at work making the good trades easy.

thanks

yourthebest

It depends on the time frame

I don't think that reversals should be looked for on time frames less than daily

Indicators always are derivatives of the price or volume. You looking for help in this case. But is the best help is good understanding of market. I don't use indicators. They are often mislead.

it's depend on volume. If instrument is illiquid this kind of bar gives nothing. But on liquid instrument like USD/EUR, Gold, Oil. Could make a good profit.

katya1:
Indicators always are derivatives of the price or volume. You looking for help in this case. But is the best help is good understanding of market. I don't use indicators. They are often mislead.

I have an impression that you are forgetting that OHLC chart is an indicator too. "Price action" is so mystified that so far I have not found a single reasonable explanation of it except that "trade the price action" means nothing - pure gambling

Reason: