Insured Broker?

Do I need an insured broker? It appears that most brokers are not insured. This really scares me. Ive been trading for about a year. I am preparing to make a larger deposit and I'd like to protect my investment if possible. I am located in the US. Can I have your thoughts on this?

Thank you,

Tim

Ray Cooper:
Well. I always want to trade in a regulated broker. Because, I think only the regulated brokers can ensure my trading securities with best trading facilities. On the other hand, I like to trade in a high profile trading broker. Therefore, I have selected GCI Financial as my trading broker. Because, this trading broker have over 11 years market experience with best trading futures and facilities. Interestingly, I get 4% interest on my trading capital.

They don't accept US citizen & residents.

Yes, trading with insured and regulated broker is very important in Forex trading. If broker will be regulated then your trading will be insured and you will not scammed. I would recommend 1BillionForex Broker,it is regulated and reliable broker.

Yes friend. Actually I think if I would have a dependable support from a regulated trading broker then it is possible to me to create success in a short time. because in spite of having most accurate trading skill it is not possible to make success if you do not have a reliable from a trading platform.

hanaumabay:
They don't accept US citizen & residents.

They can not - they are not US regulated (for reason), and that way they will never be able to accept US clients

Insurance brokers act as intermediaries between clients, who can be either individuals or commercial businesses and organisations, and insurance companies.

They use their in-depth knowledge of risks and the insurance market to find and arrange suitable insurance policies and arrange cover. They act in the interest of their clients and offer products from more than one insurer to ensure that their clients get the best deal.

• Retail insurance brokers usually arrange insurance policies for individuals or companies and deal directly with them. Policies for individuals include motor, house, travel or pet cover, whereas policies for companies are likely to cover damage to property and business disruption. Retail insurance brokers also deal with employer's liability and public and products liability insurance.
  • Commercial insurance brokers deal with high value and more complex insurance cover in areas such as marine, aviation, oil and gas, and financial risks.

Make sure that the broker you trade with holds your funds in a segregated account. This means that if the broker goes under, they can't use your funds. Your funds should be separate from their investment capitol in a segregated account. This should be a question you should ask your broker before you decide on one.

Trader_Tim:
Do I need an insured broker? It appears that most brokers are not insured. This really scares me. Ive been trading for about a year. I am preparing to make a larger deposit and I'd like to protect my investment if possible. I am located in the US. Can I have your thoughts on this?

Thank you,

Tim

only 1 years is too little experience in trade guys, I've been trade for more than 7 years and know well which broker that have great credibility. If you want to deposit using large amount.

Reason: