The trading system is very important

I think, to do foreign exchange , the first thing to find their own a set of trading system, and then continue to improve, avoid errors, the ultimate success,There are a lot of things to learn

Well, the first thing to do is learn and work with a demo account. Understand what is going on.

True, but its easier to do with the Larger Time Frames away from volatility. Swing Trading is the answer. Day Trading is trouble.

You think? I always prefered day trading. Why is swing trading more safe for you?

Trading system is very important. So please discuss the best working trading system.

Uhh, you are pretty much asking what EVERY SINGLE TRADER on the PLANET would give, literally, a limb of their body to know. NO ONE knows what is the best working trading system.

Fundamental advise is to commence trading in a demo account until you are confident to handle real funds.

Trading system is not a constant one . I changes every time . You have to understand the rhythm . Then you can trade successfully .

You have to understand MM. All the rest is less important

Having a well-developed and tested enough trading system is of a high importance. It’s very useful to determine the instruments you want to trade, the criteria for entry and exit points, the time frame you will use and the risk amount per trade. This is a very good foundation on which you could build your trading performance.

It is important to have a trading system. But most important is to keep improving it. You have to be updated with all market news and changes that may affect your strategy.
Reason: