Should I trade forex - page 3

At this moment in time, Forex is considered as a most profitable business and from all over the people are joining this business platform very rapidly especially the young generation. Generally, it is the trading palace where it is possible to make huge money that you want as your wish. But, you must have gather most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that will help you to keep survive in this volatile trading place. So, I am very much dedicated to acquire proper trading knowledge with support. This trading platform has a lot of collection of educational facilities for gathering exact trading skill especially the Forex eBook.

Forex is actually a good way of making money but in forex only those people can survive who have lot of knowledge and skills about it. So always tray to learn Forex and do not trading forex if you are not a expertise in this business.

Forex is a good way to make money for banksters and brokers - all the rest are sheeple used to provide legitimacy and money for the scammers they are

ching100:
Forex is actually a good way of making money but in forex only those people can survive who have lot of knowledge and skills about it. So always tray to learn Forex and do not trading forex if you are not a expertise in this business.

yeah, forex is realy risky and could make you got stroke quickly.

Yes, it can be. Personally , I think , if you have proper trading knowledge in this stage , then you can depend on this market place for only income source. Because, by using trading skill, it is possible to make huge money that you want as your wish

"yes it can be"? What ?

morro:
"yes it can be"? What ?

He probably thinks that anybody can be trader. You know. The usual ...

Actually, I suppose, it is promising to become a successful trader when you would have passed a long time in Forex. Because success is Forex is interrelated a long term progression. In this time you necessity have to get together precise trading skill that will helps you to continue survive in this marketplace. On the other hand, all attempts will be destroyed if you can’t get a dependable support from a regulated trading platform.

When Forex is a great opportunity for anyone to make unlimited profit without requiring any educational background or having no restriction, why you should not trade FOREX ??

Trust me, I just switched from Law to start trading full time and you need to put in he work and a LOT of it. And that's jut he beginning my friend

Reason: