Req: Add CALL/PUT arrows for this TRX Channel crosses (MQ4 Included)

Guys,

I found very nice strategy on BOE and looking forward someone to help making arrows / alerts based on the strategy conditions.

This is very nice channel for MT4 "TRX Channel"

Author strategy is David:

Binary TRX 50 Minute Strategy - 30 Minute Strategies - Binary Options Edge

CALL/PUT Rules:Call Opportunity:

1. If at the :50 minute mark price is under the TRX line, call for the next :30 minute expiry.
  2. Put Opportunity :

3. If at the :50 minute mark price is over the TRX line, put for the next :30 minute expiry.

Please note: The expiry will always be 40 minutes away. For example: if at 3:50 the trade happens, your expiry time would be 4:30.

I would like to add:1. Arrow + alert when price goes outside the channel

2. Draw lines on each xx:50 time spot so its easily seen each time we approach xx:50 time moment.

Download MQ4 / Source:

Zippyshare.com - Launcher TRX Final.mq4

Screen shot (check the red/blue channel):

Thank you so much!

LOGICS of the STRATEGY:

rommark2:
Guys,

I found very nice strategy on BOE and looking forward someone to help making arrows / alerts based on the strategy conditions.

This is very nice channel for MT4 "TRX Channel"

Author strategy is David:

Binary TRX 50 Minute Strategy - 30 Minute Strategies - Binary Options Edge

CALL/PUT Rules:Call Opportunity:

1. If at the :50 minute mark price is under the TRX line, call for the next :30 minute expiry.
  2. Put Opportunity :

3. If at the :50 minute mark price is over the TRX line, put for the next :30 minute expiry.

Please note: The expiry will always be 40 minutes away. For example: if at 3:50 the trade happens, your expiry time would be 4:30.

I would like to add:1. Arrow + alert when price goes outside the channel

2. Draw lines on each xx:50 time spot so its easily seen each time we approach xx:50 time moment.

Download MQ4 / Source:

Zippyshare.com - Launcher TRX Final.mq4

Screen shot (check the red/blue channel):

Thank you so much!

Regardless of that being a decompiled code, if you are looking for "trix" indicator, you are on a wrong path. That is a simple 20 period Keltner channel. I believe that there are already multiple versions of Keltner channel that are doing exactly what you are looking for

Reason: