Gossip

Just for the heck of it ...

Been reading on one warez sites that they are sharin a "non-repainting version of Goertzel browser". Now, since I know that they are coming here : to save you some time - there is no such thing as non-recalculating (repainting does not apply to Goertzel att all) and no, Goertzel did not, does not and will never be a ""fisher transform". This statement that "Gortzel browsers nature is a nature of a Fisher transform" made my day and I decided to save those guys some time. I know that Fourier (since Goertzel is a sub-set of Fourier) and Fisher are similar when pronounced, but believe me, they have nothing in common

But keep on searching. At that paste of searching somebody will for sure find a holly grail ... even if it takes a couple of thousand of years

My current longest streak is somewhere over 150 so I don't have it, but then I have never been looking for it ... Probably I should have searched more :):)

No 2: another "secret admirer" spits all over what can be found here (including lies about what is posted at this forum) and then comes up with a $100 zigzag spamm and he gets thanked a numerous time. No wonder that 95% are losing when trading

PS: to avoid any confusion - this is not a serious thread. After all, is anything serious at the world as it is now?

Reason: