Code snippets - page 5

mladen:
sebastianK Not for now

Ahhhh, OK .

Hi Mladen, do you have a template of these custom iFunction of yours, that would call different MA to be used for smoothing ? I already have a bunch, but iTriMA, iZeroLagEMA, iDEMA and iT3 would be nice. Thank you very much. Regards.

airquest:
Hi Mladen, do you have a template of these custom iFunction of yours, that would call different MA to be used for smoothing ? I already have a bunch, but iTriMA, iZeroLagEMA, iDEMA and iT3 would be nice. Thank you very much. Regards.

airquest

Some of those are part of the "averages" indicator

airquest:

And here is a very simple implementation of iT3() function : _t3.mq4

Files:
_t3.mq4  4 kb
t3.gif  65 kb

Thank you Mladen. One question. Why is there a non-used "pctfilter" extern variable in your NonLagMa from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184052. Thanks.

airquest:
Thank you Mladen. One question. Why is there a non-used "pctfilter" extern variable in your NonLagMa from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184052. Thanks.

It is just a part of a code that uses filter too

Left there un-intentionaly

Hi,

I done a lot of searching but can't find seem to find any info on this so require some help.

I would like to create an indicator that automatically updates charts across different MT4 installations so that I can keep charts synchronized. I'm not sure how to accomplish this so would welcome any help with code snippets etc to help me.

It doesn't need to do anything with orders its just the chart and all objects on it that I want to keep in sync.

I have a set number of pairs/charts that I look at so the VPS and the PC will have the same charts open in their

repective profiles.

For example if I add or remove a trendline, text object, rectangle etc to GBP/USD chart on the H4 timeframe on my PC then I want that change automatically reflected on the VPS.

That way I can do my analysis once and know the VPS is up to date and I don't have to worry about copying profiles and/or templates across all the time.

If someone can point me in the right direction on how to establish the connection between both MT4's so I can pass information back and forth that would be a great start.

Thank you in advance

Spiros

spiros:
Hi,

I done a lot of searching but can't find seem to find any info on this so require some help.

I would like to create an indicator that automatically updates charts across different MT4 installations so that I can keep charts synchronized. I'm not sure how to accomplish this so would welcome any help with code snippets etc to help me.

It doesn't need to do anything with orders its just the chart and all objects on it that I want to keep in sync.

I have a set number of pairs/charts that I look at so the VPS and the PC will have the same charts open in their

repective profiles.

For example if I add or remove a trendline, text object, rectangle etc to GBP/USD chart on the H4 timeframe on my PC then I want that change automatically reflected on the VPS.

That way I can do my analysis once and know the VPS is up to date and I don't have to worry about copying profiles and/or templates across all the time.

If someone can point me in the right direction on how to establish the connection between both MT4's so I can pass information back and forth that would be a great start.

Thank you in advance

Spiros

Spiros

That is out of the reach of indicators

Dear Codes GURU,

Could someone HELP me to make a code as for the following entry...

I want to make an entry (Buy/Sell) and closed (Buy/Sell) when the 2nd conservatively arrow appear to cancel out the wrong signal....

Your expertise and time is highly appreciated...

yours truly

AZRUL...

Files:
2_signal.jpg  236 kb

12BPRO:
Dear Codes GURU,

Could someone HELP me to make a code as for the following entry...

I want to make an entry (Buy/Sell) and closed (Buy/Sell) when the 2nd conservatively arrow appear to cancel out the wrong signal....

Your expertise and time is highly appreciated...

yours truly

AZRUL...

AZRUL

The easiest way would be to add one more buffer to that indicator and count the arrows in that buffer

Reason: