Simple profitable strategy with 3 indicators: +25% Profit last week on USD/CHF - page 5

Hello

Trade of the week:USD/JPY H1: 13 January: +2.5% Profit (+112 pips)

On the 13th of January, the H4 alligator is open, we have also an inside bar. We look for a setup on H1, there we have a sleeping alligator and a tight box . We place the pending order below the box. The price drops and we exit when it break the box in the opposite side for +112 pips (+2.5%)

Video of the trade:

Cheers

Files:

Will follow up, lets see future results.

Hello

Trade of the Week: XAU/USD H1: 20-21 January: +2.75% Profit (+164 pips)

On the 20th of January, the H4 alligator is open, it is an uptrend. We look for a setup on H1, there we have a sleeping alligator and a tight box . We place the pending order above the box. The price breaks the box and moves up and we exit when it break the box in the opposite side for +164 pips (+2.75%)

Video of the trade:

Cheers

Files:

Hello

Trade of the Week: USD/CHF H1: 26-27 January: +2.5% Profit (+170 pips)

On the 26th, the trend is up on H1, we have the ewave close to the zero line, there is a small divergence but this is London open and on H4, the ewave is starting to peak with a price outside the box, we take the H1 break, the price flies and we exit when it breaks the box in the opposite side for +2.5% Profit (=170 pips)

Video of the trade:

Files:

Hello

Trade of the Week: USD/JPY H1: 10 - 12 February: +4.5% Profit (+140 pips)

The classical ones, the best ones: On Tuesday 10th at Francfort Open, we have a clear direction on H4, the alligator is wide open to the north, it is uptrend. On H1, we have a sleeping alligator inside a tight fractal box. We take the break, the price moves harmoniously and we exit the 12th at the break of the lower level of the box for +140 pips (+4.5% Profit)

Video of the trade:

Cheers

Files:

How safe is it to trade again on the USD/CHF?

why do you keep reading them?

Who are you to tell me what i have to do with my time?

You know how to trade, good for you but there are 90% of losers in forex

I post this because i like it, i like sharing and it is a kind of training, helping me to remain patient and disciplined

Have a nice day

Hello

Trade of the week: USD/JPY H1 on the 26-27 february: +2.5% PROFIT (+120 pips)

We knew D1 was downtrend, on H4 we have a nice sleeping alligator, on H1 same, we have a sleeping alligator & the Ewave is about to cross the zero line (always a strong signal), we take the H4 break and the price drops before the news. The news are poor for the USD but the price keeps falling and we exit the next morning when price breaks the opposite side of the fractal box for +120 pips (+2.5%)

Video of the trade:

cheers

Files:

Hello

Trade of the Week: GBP/USD H1: 6th March: +5.5% Profit (+110 pips)

On D1, H4 & H1, this is downtrend, on H1 we have a very tight fractal box and the ewave is about to cross the zero line. We take the break, and the price falls. This is the NFP release news so we sell half of our position (+2% / 2 = +1%) before the news and let our trade runs. Following the news, the price goes in our way (as often, price goes in the main trend direction) and we exit few hours before the end of the week for +9% / 2 = +4.5%; the total profit is +5.5%. Great quick trade.

Video of the trade:

Cheers

Files:

Hello

Trade of the Week: EUR/JPY H1: 10-12 March: +6% Profit (+306 pips)

This another classical trade. It is a clear downtrend on D1 & H4, we have a nice setup on H1 with a relatively tight fractal box and an Ewave cross of zero line, we take the break and the price drops nicely and we exit 2 days later while the price crosses the fractal box in the opposite side for +306 pips = +6% profit!

Video of the trade:

Cheers

Files:
Reason: