Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 83

"You are correct; there will need to be people on the ground. I am convinced there will be at the appropriate moment, and I believe that that pressure will increase and is increasing even as we’re talking in many different ways." Interview With Christiane Amanpour of CNN International

"Russia Puts Boots on the Ground in Syria" Russia Puts Boots on the Ground in Syria - The Daily Beast

Americans Have Never Been Dumber

Three years ago, we noted the dumbification of America was accelerating as SAT scores hit record lows. It appears the need for the Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too has never been greater as Bloomberg reports that students in the high school class of 2015 turned in thelowest critical reading score on the SAT college entrance exam in more than 40 years, with all three sections declining from the previous year.

What does it matter now :

Files:
1548.jpg  123 kb

Paul Craig Roberts: The Rise Of The Inhumanes

Welcome to America today. It is a land in which facts have been redefined as enemy propaganda, a land in which legally protected whistleblowers are redefined as “fifth columns” or foreign agents subject to extermination, a land in which America is immune from criticism and all crimes are blamed on those whom Washington intends to rule.

Pava:
"You are correct; there will need to be people on the ground. I am convinced there will be at the appropriate moment, and I believe that that pressure will increase and is increasing even as we’re talking in many different ways." Interview With Christiane Amanpour of CNN International "Russia Puts Boots on the Ground in Syria" Russia Puts Boots on the Ground in Syria - The Daily Beast

If Christiane Amanpour is their source of information, than I really pity those people there

mladen:
What does it matter now :

here is another take.... Proof that CBC should stick to the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

People do lie

Pictures don't

mladen:
People do lie Pictures don't

People never tell truth

Reason: