Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 15

Pava:
I have a feeling that in case US of A will cease to exist for some "hypothetical" reasons, DOW Johns Industrial will still be shining gaining new heights

And the rich are going to get richer And not to forget : FED printing machines will work as usual - 24/7

mladen:
And the rich are going to get richer And not to forget : FED printing machines will work as usual - 24/7

in case there is no longer usa...rich will move someplace else...where, they will miraculously hug recently cleared from deadly viruses nurses, without being afraid getting those viruses...(reminds me of miracles of the Christ...at another time...another place...)

At least the choice of the end is not just one - we are going to be given multiple choices :):)

In Historic Shift, NATO-Member Poland Is Moving Thousands Of Troops To Its Eastern Border

mladen:
At least the choice of the end is not just one - we are going to be given multiple choices :):) In Historic Shift, NATO-Member Poland Is Moving Thousands Of Troops To Its Eastern Border

death by fire or a bug...I can see those 72 virgins from the porch of my house!

................. You have too many feelings Pava! From the thread title, im getting emotional already! LOL!

& news is Jeb Bush might run for US Presidency after Obama. Hmmm

wintersky111:
................. You have too many feelings Pava! From the thread title, im getting emotional already! LOL! & news is Jeb Bush might run for US Presidency after Obama. Hmmm

I Looove THAT Family! ... (NOT)

don't they have any other candidates?

Captain America, Superman, or maybe Ronald McDonald

what happened to Trump?

Bill Gates knows how to run a company and has got some spare time on his hands

or what about one of the Buffetts

we need some new blood, the old blood is too inbred and may have serious defects

WR1:
don't they have any other candidates?

Captain America, Superman, or maybe Ronald McDonald

what happened to Trump?

Bill Gates knows how to run a company and has got some spare time on his hands

or what about one of the Buffetts

we need some new blood, the old blood is too inbred and may have serious defects

How about a normal everyday person?...Kim Kardashian?

Pava:
How about a normal everyday person?...Kim Kardashian?

could be a refreshing change... surely she could n't be worse than the next President

she has 16 million Twitter followers, so must be more popular than Hilary or Bush

what about Carmen Electra?

could be a vote winner, or maybe for next FED chair

Files:

WR1:
could be a refreshing change... surely she could n't be worse than the next President

she has 16 million Twitter followers, so must be more popular than Hilary or Bush

what about Carmen Electra?

could be a vote winner, or maybe for next FED chair

Those are all legitimate solid good choices, considering what we got now...

Reason: