EA WORK ON ONE BROKER NOT WORK ON ANOTHER

I have an ea which works on one broker but not work on another broker. I ask from 2nd broker they say they support all types of ea. how to solve this issues

what is error ?  

varun89:
I have an ea which works on one broker but not work on another broker. I ask from 2nd broker they say they support all types of ea. how to solve this issues

any code in the ea that filter broker?

or ecn type of broker which tp and sl cannot be send to them 

Perhaps u must provide Experts log regarding this.

varun89:
Check 4 or 5 digit

varun89:
//-------------------------------------- NORMALIZA LOTE ----------------------------------------------
double normalizaLote(string simb, double volIni)
{
   double pasoLote= SymbolInfoDouble(simb, SYMBOL_VOLUME_STEP),
          volF= MathRound(volIni/pasoLote)*pasoLote;
   return(volF);
}
//----------------------------------- MÍNIMO CAMBIO del precio ---------------------------------------------
double minCambioPrecio(string simb= NULL)
{                          //valor del TICK en moneda
   double resp= SymbolInfoDouble(simb, SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_SIZE);
   return(resp);
}
//---------------------------------- NORMALIZA PRECIO ---------------------------------------------------
double normalizaPrecio(double precio, string simb= NULL, int nDec= -1)
{
   double minCambio, resp;
   if (nDec==-1) nDec= digitosSimb(simb);
   minCambio= minCambioPrecio(simb);
   if(minCambio!=0) resp= NormalizeDouble(MathRound(precio/minCambio)*minCambio, nDec);
   else             resp= NormalizeDouble(precio, nDec);
   return(resp);
}

//--------------------------------- DÍGITOS DEL SÍMBOLO ---------------------------------------
int digitosSimb(string simb)
{
   int numDig= (int)SymbolInfoInteger(simb, SYMBOL_DIGITS);
   return(numDig);
}

varun89:
if you do not give your EA (mq4), how we can help you? 
:)

tuoitrecuoi:
what is error ?  
+1. Without knowing the error no one could help.

Hi varun89,

There is lot of thing go wrong in your ea. First thing mentioned above by other users. 4 or 5 digit broker issue. 

Second might the order entry level restriction impose by both brokers are different. Like you can't place buy stop order when ASK price & your buy stop entry price difference is less than 5 Pips. Make sure you check your expert &  journal tab for any errors. Hope this helps.

varun89:

Please check your max spread and and slippage from the EA. ALSO check the journal and the expert tab at the bottom of the MT4 terminal. You might find the feedbacks from the EA. 

Good luck. 

Reason: