One indicator one great EA !!

Hi everyone, firstly i would like to thank all the members of this forum for your help. In the attachment file there is an indicator (mq4 file) and its explanation (readme1st.txt). Please could anyone to compile an EA from this indicator (BUY when occurs a bright green line and SELL when occurs a bright red line) with money managment and magic number ?

Thanks in advance and happy new year for all !!

Files:
fortsa.mq4  13 kb
readme1st.txt  1 kb

Two indicators two great EA's!!

Man, this indicator repaints!

I took the liberty to read .txt file...WHO ARE WE???!!! as in "we recommend to...bla...bla...bla"...are you part of secret society?...just wondering...please answer!...I am anxious...

Are you sure ?

ellcz:
Man, this indicator repaints!

Are you sure ?

1007:
Are you sure ?

Yep it actually is Cycle Identifier and it repaints, here is one explanation about it https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176577/page10

Yes mr tools thanks for clearing things up!!! With the right settings applied cycle identifier is one of the best repainting indy's of all time!!! Hence the name change in this case and if used not in signal mode but just as an condition applied to and coupled with your other favorite indy's it can shape up to work out pretty well if you're good at reading price action and I guess in a nutshell these sort of repainting or re calculating indy's are reserved for the elitists and maybe even intermediates at PA can catch it but all in all it should not be used by novices of the like....

no...it does not...forward test your system...you will understand that I am correct

Maxwell10:
Yes mr tools thanks for clearing things up!!! With the right settings applied cycle identifier is one of the best repainting indy's of all time!!! Hence the name change in this case and if used not in signal mode but just as an condition applied to and coupled with your other favorite indy's it can shape up to work out pretty well if you're good at reading price action and I guess in a nutshell these sort of repainting or re calculating indy's are reserved for the elitists and maybe even intermediates at PA can catch it but all in all it should not be used by novices of the like....
Reason: