What looks like the holy grail.

The first time I knew about something called Forex was back in 2008. After realising its hard I lost interest, but this year I got rejuvenated. After realising i cant be succesful with standard mt4 indicators alone I started search for custom indicators. I have about 200 in my PC already. Its been said many times that there is no holy-grail or perfect system and i understand that. But to my surprise, among my 200 indi's, I chose 4 that make up something I think its close. The Indicators are non-repainting. I was amazed when i saw it on the chart and thought no there must be a catch somehow. I then decided to see it live on a 1M chart. The result, Wow it its amazing, predicting tops and bottoms before they actually happen. . On past data its perfect on all charts, IM chart it proved itself I set infront of my laptop for 1 hour.

About me! Well, I am a newbie but learning fast. I take no credit for the indicators I use I downloaded all of them online and one here. Some guys are smart out there and making very useful indicators. I know nothing about programming but that my next step next year to learn it. Long before I discovered anything I always thought to myself some guys must be making money out there, a lot of it. Now experienced traders, tell me if there is such good indicators I am assuming those who can develop it are money makers, or are they just programmers?

Predicting tops and bottoms is not possible. If you are looking for that, then you are looking for a wrong thing - better try with a fortune teller

Thanks for reply I know that and I made peace with it but even my eyes couldn't believe it. I am demo testing this system. I will make a decision in January next year maybe it was just luck.

comfort310:
Thanks for reply I know that and I made peace with it but even my eyes couldn't believe it. I am demo testing this system. I will make a decision in January next year maybe it was just luck.

Try to build your own system. I think Price Action is the best thing to learn.

well first of all sitting infront of ones chart for an hour is not so cool to hear and of course it sounds like u may of looked at a repainting indie which once in a while does get it right they have to once in a while even as the law or averages work for all things man made created and even organic - dont wish to sink one boat when really its always best to help push and float the boat but even i know this is impossible just by sitting and looking at currencies and how many other implicatations there are and players for the market to be rhytmic for sure repetitive from time to time but never predictible even with my system which gives me a 7 out of 10 factor - and 2 of the 3 being break even with the carry over of 1 which would be no more than 20 pips - to totally on average 1k pips per month on one currency.. but there u go

Hello friends

I saw in this web site, if you have open an account with his link and broker you can use his amazing robot and get 0.1 spread for EURUSD, GBPUSD. Anyone heard anything about that. Please let me know if yes

Thank you

OK then Now move along please there is nothing going on around here thats of interest to you.. wow i have always wished to say that and mr holy grail himself finally gave me the opportunity.. but mention the words holy and grail and people will always have a quick shifftie just to see.. nice .

Personally I find indicators are a waste of time, unless they show you what price is actually doing... PRICE IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS...

All the information regarding the future is sitting hiding in plain sight on a naked chart...

Ask yourself... what is support and resistance?

Its just an area where there is an imbalance between buyers and sellers... And these areas repeat themselves...

As for picking tops and bottoms... Its not as hard as you would believe... all you need to do is wait for confirmation that you are in fact correct in your assumptions... Trade the trend... Preferably on a Large Time Frame... and you will be okay... Oh and make sure you have decent money management and use a small enough lot size so that you don't have to place your stop too close to current price action and you should be okay...

Trading is easier than you would be lead to believe... You just need to study price action (as was said before) indicators make you lazy... and can leave you distracted away from what matters.... PRICE...

So if you find indicators that make it easier to see what price is doing, then use those... otherwise... you will always be on the search for this holy grail indicator instead of becoming the holy grail yourself... ;-)

almost 600 views in in few hours just because of the word holy grail.

that word is an affront for fraud

Price action is good but somehow, those indicators can aid in your decision making. Not asking you to load ten over indicators onto your chart but maybe 2-3 that you think is good.

Why do people think that it is possible to predict? Not even god is predicting

Reason: