Choice Of Broker

Hi all,

To start with, i'm not affiliated with any broker or doing promotions for them. LOLL. Just quoting an interesting article. I think Oanda would be on top of the list probably due to it's low spread which can be hardly found amongst many other brokers. Just my personal observation. Good Luck.

US Forex brokers profitability report for Q2 2011 | Forex Magnates

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

wintersky111:
Hi all,

To start with, i'm not affiliated with any broker or doing promotions for them. LOLL. Just quoting an interesting article. I think Oanda would be on top of the list probably due to it's low spread which can be hardly found amongst many other brokers. Just my personal observation. Good Luck.

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

The choice of a broker depends on the trader itself. But of course, there are several factors to consider in selecting a good Forex broker. These include good reputation, legality, state of the art trading server, low minimum account opening, tightest spreads, support to fresh starters among others. A thorough background check and research about a prospective broker is also very crucial. I do not want to brag and promote by broker because I do not do live trading with them yet but I found all those features that I am looking for a good broker. Right now, I'm still practicing a demo account with them. Its been actually more than two weeks now. You can give it a try too. You can find the free demo account here.

wintersky111:
Hi all, To start with, i'm not affiliated with any broker or doing promotions for them. LOLL. Just quoting an interesting article. I think Oanda would be on top of the list probably due to it's low spread which can be hardly found amongst many other brokers. Just my personal observation. Good Luck. US Forex brokers profitability report for Q2 2011 | Forex Magnates Yours sincerely, Wintersky

I just came across forexmetal at Review and I see that they offer good trading condition and nice platform, but I just want to hear from other traders if they know anything about them. Thanks

lee.belisar:
The choice of a broker depends on the trader itself. But of course, there are several factors to consider in selecting a good Forex broker. These include good reputation, legality, state of the art trading server, low minimum account opening, tightest spreads, support to fresh starters among others. A thorough background check and research about a prospective broker is also very crucial. I do not want to brag and promote by broker because I do not do live trading with them yet but I found all those features that I am looking for a good broker. Right now, I'm still practicing a demo account with them. Its been actually more than two weeks now. You can give it a try too. You can find the free demo account here.

You're indeed right.Demo account is the best way to test a broker's platform and as you said,we must always go with a regulated broker for legality and guarantee.

wintersky111:
Hi all,

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

Agree with Oanda. One of my favorite brokers.

By the way very nice article

Of course I'll choose a broker that is legit,have a good incentives and good trading platform.

Two more important features a broker must have are very good withdrawal system and reliable customer support.

rrayne20009:
Two more important features a broker must have are very good withdrawal system and reliable customer support.

Try FBS, you'll like it

rrayne20009:

Hello Rryane why don't you try GDMFX it's legit and has a good incentives.

Choice of broker depends on ones definition or if it suits their trading style,

Here are my own qualities of a good broker:

Has a basic legal and financial knowledge (Should at least have a basic understanding of legal and financial issues)

Well organized (Organized track of information)

Well connected (Well established communication is the foundation of good business)

Trustworthy (To have a long business commitment your broker should be trustworthy due to sensitivity of your transaction)

mikepowers:
Choice of broker depends on ones definition or if it suits their trading style,

Here are my own qualities of a good broker:

Has a basic legal and financial knowledge (Should at least have a basic understanding of legal and financial issues)

Well organized (Organized track of information)

Well connected (Well established communication is the foundation of good business)

Trustworthy (To have a long business commitment your broker should be trustworthy due to sensitivity of your transaction)

I agree with you.

Reason: