Meta Trader4 Installation problem?Help needed

Hello I use Meta trader 4 platform and I have problem installing it!I can install some MT4 platforms for example "Insta Forex" "Admiral Markts", "Hot Forex" but I cant install mt4 platforms of "trade view" "FinFx" and some others I use XP operating system

I receive this error I have uploaded the picture so if some one have an idea how to solve this I would be very thankful!!!!

babasstar:
Hello I use Meta trader 4 platform and I have problem installing it!I can install some MT4 platforms for example "Insta Forex" "Admiral Markts", "Hot Forex" but I cant install mt4 platforms of "trade view" "FinFx" and some others I use XP operating system I receive this error I have uploaded the picture so if some one have an idea how to solve this I would be very thankful!!!!

You should contact those brokers. That is an error that comes from the exe file and since installation files for different brokers are not the same, best to contact the broker technical stuff

OK I will do that why not!!

Had similar problem and had to call the broker - eventually they told me what to do

morro:
Had similar problem and had to call the broker - eventually they told me what to do

And that was?

babasstar:
And that was?

In my case antivirus was making problems (avast).

Reason: