Possible?

Is it possible to to combine an alert box SINGLE signal from 2 or more indicators?

In other words it would NOT fire the alert signal in the alert box until 2 or more signals, from 2 or more source indicators, have confirmed the direction of the price.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Is it possible to to combine an alert box SINGLE signal from 2 or more indicators?

In other words it would NOT fire the alert signal in the alert box until 2 or more signals, from 2 or more source indicators, have confirmed the direction of the price.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

Yes it is possible. That is done among other things, all the time in EAs

Thanks.

It is the CCI_zone and MACD arrow alert that I was thinking about but the CCI_zone gives so many repeated signals it was impossible to link them up.

TEAMTRADER

mladen:
TEAMTRADER Yes it is possible. That is done among other things, all the time in EAs

Yes, it is possible "Mr. TEAMTRADER".

I am also using EAs for best trading. Thanks

Why not? It is possible. Just make sure that you are not using too many. It would confused you at the end of day to take better decision and only use those indicator which is best suitable to your trading style. As an example i like to trade 5hr / 1 day basis and i am using those indicator those are best suited with my trading style, but a scalper can't get any kind of help using my favorite indicators. They need too use those indicators suitable for scalpers.

Reason: