REQ HA Offline Chart - page 18

kinan:

i run ha double smoothed offline averages on renko chart  and i get lovely chart. 

thanks mrtools & mladen 

What is the lag in that case? can it be traded in run-time?

kinan:

i run ha double smoothed offline averages on renko chart  and i get lovely chart. 

thanks mrtools & mladen 

Nice setup. Thanks :)

thefxpros:
Hi, which indicator is that? it is similar to the XO indicator.

thefxpros

That is XO indicator

Hi Mladen,

When i try to load ha_smoothed_offline_3.09 I have an alert saying : "You are trying to use renamedndicator", "Contactorex-TSD"

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks in advance. 

neosqualls:

Hi Mladen,

When i try to load ha_smoothed_offline_3.09 I have an alert saying : "You are trying to use renamedndicator", "Contactorex-TSD"

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks in advance. 

you are doing only wrong with renaming the indicator name,use this one,hope it will solve your problem.

That was fast ! Thanks mntiwana ! The problem seems to be the underscores, it works now.

Hi again,

I am sorry but i still need help... The indicator load and work as experted but when i open the offline chart the price doesn't move is it normal ? Thanks for your patience

neosqualls:
Hi again,

I am sorry but i still need help... The indicator load and work as experted but when i open the offline chart the price doesn't move is it normal ? Thanks for your patience

neosqualls

you need to read Mladen's explanation on post #44, page 3 and download the indicator there.  That should help you out.

p.s. the correct name for the indicator should be "display price values" and not "display_price_values".

good luck :)

neosqualls:
Hi again,

If you are using correct symbol and time frame the price must be updated

Check which chart are you trying to use

Well, i'm on H1 EURUSD. After a reboot of my VPS it works, i dunno why, anyway thanks for the work that have been done  !
Reason: