Having more profit in a major pair? - page 2

For me, I do slightly better in major pairs rather than crosses. There should not have big difference. But if you know how to identify the strongest and weakest currency. Crosses may do better for you because the choices are more than Major.

Melle:
Hi, Did you always make money in a major pair especially in volatile market? In my trading method and strategy I am proud to say that I earn money in a volatile market.

If you do then you are lucky enough but it is always good strategy not to open a trade when the market become volatile. You may win couple of trades but there is a huge possibility to loose your all money.

It is possible to earn great profit in major pairs because they had good movement every time . Daily 200 to 250 pips market moves in these pairs. So we can easily get small or high profits as per our trading style.some good traders who do long term trading get higer profits.

I prefer to trade with EUR/USD pair of currencies and it works for me.

StatusQuo:
I prefer to trade with EUR/USD pair of currencies and it works for me.

Same here. But pairs like GU,AU also good to trade due to the volatility

You should trade the pair that you know regardless if it is a major pair or not. Some minor pairs show very nice trending qualities over a long, long time period

Your major pairs that we mainly buy and sell are EUR/USD, EUR/CHF, EUR/JPY, GBP/USD, CHF/JPY, USD/JPY. These foreign currency pairs are very good pertaining to day dealers. We must always the pairs containing the highest volatility each day.

If you have a good strategy about specific pair i think you can do well and i prefer USD/EUR

Traders new to trading should give full attention to one forex pair instead of several forex pairs to supply themselves more chance to profit.

Major currency pairs are good for profit taking . In these pairs new trader can get easy profit due to the good market mivement all the time. I lkie major currency pairs for their low spread . In this way we can go through profit early as market moves 5 to 10 pips we can get 4 to 6 pips profit .

Reason: