REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 104

hermes:
The guarantee smells like fish, doesn't it? 7 days? Sellers who trust their product give 30 days guarantee but those who are bulletproof give 60 days guarantee. 7 days is even worse than Karl Dittmann and Rita Lasker together.

What do you want to test in 7 days? You don't stop even diarrhea in 7 days.

Amen!

Hermes

Hi, if you think its scam, dont buy it. I only want 7 days because it is hard to manage my list in the server. You can try the free version all you want, that should be long enough, its obvious ditmann and lasker are scammers, dont compare them to me. Im a real trader, I give free version and 7 day moneyback. And out of my 265 clients, only ONE did a refund because it does not suit his style and he immidiately bought the system without trying free version. I can name him if you want.

If your intention is to buy the product for the sake of doing a refund, its ok. Provided that its within 7 days. I dont want to be stressed for too long. im a busy person

Regards

FXsuccessor

Hi, this message if for RI advance users.

I have a version of RI available only to users who have great success using RI system. If you have, you can send me a message. This version will only be available to 10% of my list, which is 25 users. Currently i have 14 on the list.

Happy New Year

Fxsuccessor

to all RI users,

there is now an updated version for mt4 build 610 both RI Advance and RI Dynamic.

please email me and i will send to you.

Has somebody success with the reverse impulse because I didn't have with the free version?

Hermes

Hi, somebody here purchased the indicator and i have been 2 weeks sending emails to him. He also messaged me privately but isn't responding back. please check your email and spam folder and claim your copy. Please make sure that you can recieve my emails.

Sell AU 0.94( Round number reject+ reverse signal)

Files:
au.jpg  102 kb

tatson:
Sell AU 0.94( Round number reject+ reverse signal)

It went flat after that - it was ranging in 2-3 pips till the end of day

Is topic or system still active ? If yes is there anyone who made money with this system ?

is this system dead

just ask fxsuccessor about this thread, luckily it is still active, sadly there is no sign of life here

just curious about the RIA expert user, are they still using this and make a profit?

Reason: