Stochastic - floating levels. Can you please provide colour to the indicator slope

Stochastic - floating levels. Can you please provide colour to the indicator slope

I have seen indicators that have the output additionally processed so that the colour is changed depending if the value is ascending or descending ie the stochastic floating levels would be reported but the line will be either indicating its going up or down

Could any kind person please help with this

lucklogic

Here you go. Color change on slope change added

lucklogic:

I have seen indicators that have the output additionally processed so that the colour is changed depending if the value is ascending or descending ie the stochastic floating levels would be reported but the line will be either indicating its going up or down

Could any kind person please help with this

mladen:
lucklogic Here you go. Color change on slope change added

Wow, thank you very much that's brilliant

mladen:
lucklogic Here you go. Color change on slope change added

Stochastic - floating levels 2.mq4

sir maladen is it possible to make MTF plz do it

thanks a much in advance . . .

AAREMM

This is the stochastic floating levels made multi time frame too

AAREMM:
Stochastic - floating levels 2.mq4

sir maladen is it possible to make MTF plz do it

thanks a much in advance . . .

Thank You Very Much sir . . .

Hello guys,

Am really interested in this indy but still cant interpret what the floating levels means, is it the some kind of dynamic overbought/oversold region?

Any one, kindly explain.

ramos04:
Hello guys,

Am really interested in this indy but still cant interpret what the floating levels means, is it the some kind of dynamic overbought/oversold region?

Any one, kindly explain.

ramos04

Yes. Those are, instead of fixed levels, a kind of dynamic levels that adapts itself to the values of the indicator itself.

Instead of using fixed (static) levels, it is finding the extremes in the last required number of bars and is using those extremes as a sort of dynamic up and down levels. In order to make them usable, do not set the levels to > 100% (in my opinion 90% is quite usable for this kind of levels). That way you are moving levels to and from the values all the time and the levels are not static any more

mladen:
ramos04 Instead of using fixed (static) levels, it is finding the extremes in the last required number of bars and is using those extremes as a sort of dynamic up and down levels. In order to make them usable, do not set the levels to > 100% (in my opinion 90% is quite usable for this kind of levels). That way you are moving levels to and from the values all the time and the levels are not static any more

Thanks mladen,

I think that is powerful, it makes the stoch have some kind of envelope, great. Yes, I agree 100% would be an extreme for an envelope

Is the LongPeriod parameter, the one for look back period?

BTW, away from that, just been thinking to my self what coders' monitors look like, I have over time noticed on different discussions, there are some coders here and there who seem to really understand code, e.g I never thought the stoch would have something like this, I imagine their charts are either messy or something close bse there are many indicators from particularly the same fellows. Thank God for the their generosity.

Happy pips

ramos04:

Is the LongPeriod parameter, the one for look back period?

ramos04,

Yest that is the one. Happy trading

Could you put colour zone, when Sto>LevelUp y other when Sto<LevelDw, zone colour, no sto colour ...Thanks.

Reason: