Concentration is the main part of this business.

Concentration is the best way to prevent possible losses in trading currency. If we can't stay focus to our trade I think we should need to exit for a while to protect our trading account and to make a clear decision in analyzing a chart.

Melle:
Concentration is the best way to prevent possible losses in trading currency. If we can't stay focus to our trade I think we should need to exit for a while to protect our trading account and to make a clear decision in analyzing a chart.

Yes that is true, We cannot trust the market always. Market conditions change overtime. So we should be able to act to those changes accordingly in order to prevent from unnecessary losses and optimize our profits.

Well, this applies to almost everything if you want to do a decent job at something, then concentration is key. Especially with forex trading, I'm a scalper so i have to be on and watching my monitor for hours on end for each of my respective trades.

Concentration is one of the ways to prevent losses, but money management is the BEST WAY to succeed.

You should not concentrate on your trade. You make your plan and set your levels before you enter the trade. Place your stop loss as well as take profit levels and once you enter the trade you don't worry about it anymore.

PivotForex:
Concentration is one of the ways to prevent losses, but money management is the BEST WAY to succeed.

Thumbs Up Mate

Concentration is important, not just in forex trading but with everything in general. For me, concentration helps me stick to my pre-planned method when I trade, helps me stick to my plan and stops me from losing a lot of money.

Depends on what kind of a system you are using. For some systems time (concentration) is not critical at all

haikudetat80:
Concentration is important, not just in forex trading but with everything in general. For me, concentration helps me stick to my pre-planned method when I trade, helps me stick to my plan and stops me from losing a lot of money.

Yep, That is the purpose of being concentrated and disciplined not to lose large bucks.

Trading forex need a good enviroment to work in where you can fully concentrate and focus on your trading without distraction. If the surrounding is nosiy and with disturbance it can affect your concentration in analyzing the market which can be a painful experience.

autotrader1:
Trading forex need a good enviroment to work in where you can fully concentrate and focus on your trading without distraction. If the surrounding is nosiy and with disturbance it can affect your concentration in analyzing the market which can be a painful experience.

We need to focus if we starting to trade in Forex market and we should forget our problem in order for us to make a clear decision and good output.

Reason: